With a residue and dampness safe plan, the reduced and lightweight Sony Vario-Tessar T* FE 16-35mm f/4 ZA OSS Lens covers your wide-point zoom needs and is intended for full-outline FE-mount cameras yet can likewise be utilized on APS-C E-mount cameras too. A steady f/4 most extreme opening offers reliable execution all through the zoom range. Helping working in faint light is Optical Steady Shot picture adjustment, which limits the presence of camera shake by up to four screen speed steps.
|Focal Length||16 to 35mm|
|Lens Mount||Sony E|
|Lens Format Coverage||Full-Frame|
|Angle of View||107° to 63°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||11.02″ / 28 cm|
|Optical Design||12 Elements in 10 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Filter Size||72 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||3.07 x 3.88″ / 78 x 98.5 mm|
|Length at Maximum Extension||4.47″ / 113.65 mm|
|Weight||18.27 oz / 518 g|
- In light of the Zeiss Tessar optical idea, this focal point involves a plan with 12 components in ten gatherings that guarantees a more modest in general focal point size alongside diminished erupting, contortion, and chromatic distortions.
- Covering super wide to wide-point viewpoints, this smaller 16-35mm will match pleasantly with Sony’s full-outline E-mount cameras. It can likewise be utilized on APS-C organization cameras where it will give a 24-52.5mm identical zoom range.
- A steady f/4 most extreme gap offers predictable execution all through the zoom range and furthermore loans more noteworthy command over center situation for shallow profundity of field procedures.
- Zeiss T* hostile to intelligent coatings have been applied to every focal point surface to assist with limiting appearance to give more prominent picture clearness, difference, and variety constancy.
- An additional three low scattering glass components are highlighted in the focal point plan to assist with lessening chromatic deviations and variety bordering for further developed lucidity and variety lack of bias.
- Five aspherical components, including one enormous distance across Advanced Aspherical (AA) component, are consolidated in the focal point plan to decrease astigmatism, field curve, extreme lethargies, and other monochromatic deviations.
- Optical SteadyShot picture adjustment assists with limiting the presence of camera shake for more keen symbolism while shooting handheld with more slow shade speeds. This adjustment framework can likewise be joined with select camera’s sensor-shift type picture adjustment for more viable control of camera obscure.
- A straight self-adjust engine and interior center plan give fast and exact self-adjust execution and empowers precise and quiet centering while at the same time recording recordings.
- Residue and dampness fixed plan better allows working in harsh circumstances and rubber treated control rings benefit taking care of in colder temperatures.
- Adjusted seven-sharp edge stomach adds to a satisfying bokeh quality while utilizing specific center strategies.
There are no reviews yet.