The quick and conservative FE 35mm f/1.8 Lens from Sony gives a flexible wide-point answer for your full-outline E-mount camera. It brags a greatest opening f/1.8 for particular center impacts and for working in low-light circumstances. To assist with guaranteeing great imaging in a scope of conditions, the focal point’s aspherical component diminishes abnormalities and field ebb and flow while keeping up with differentiation and edge-to-edge sharpness. For quick, responsive centering, the 35mm purposes a direct engine and interior center plan, while an adaptable center hold button locks center when recomposing and can be set to initiate different capacities, including Eye AF, AF On, Aperture Preview, Shot Result Preview, or Bright Monitoring among others. Likewise, this focal point has a residue and dampness safe development that will allow activity in under ideal atmospheric conditions. Also, it has a nine-sharp edge round stomach for smooth bokeh.
MOUNT – Sony E-mount
FORMAT – 35mm full frame
FOCAL-LENGTH (MM) – 35
35MM EQUIVALENT FOCAL-LENGTH (APS-C) – 52.5
LENS GROUPS / ELEMENTS – 9-11
ANGLE OF VIEW (35MM) – 63°
ANGLE OF VIEW (APS-C) – 44°
MAXIMUM APERTURE (F) – 1.8
MINIMUM APERTURE (F) – 22
APERTURE BLADES – 9
CIRCULAR APERTURE – Yes
MINIMUM FOCUS DISTANCE – 0.22 m(0.73 ft)
MAXIMUM MAGNIFICATION RATIO (X) – 0.24
FILTER DIAMETER (MM) – 55
IMAGE STABILIZATION (STEADYSHOT) – (body-integrated)
HOOD TYPE – Petal shape, bayonet type
- Covering a wide-point viewpoint, this conservative 35mm will match pleasantly with Sony’s full-outline E-mount cameras. It can likewise be utilized on APS-C configuration cameras where it will give a 52.5mm comparable central length.
- A quick f/1.8 greatest gap furnishes the capacity to make pictures with a shallow profundity of field as well as work in low-light circumstances.
- Adjustable center hold button locks center when recomposing and can be set to actuate different capacities, including Eye AF, AF On, Aperture Preview, Shot Result Preview, or Bright Monitoring among others.
- An aspheric component is consolidated in the focal point plan to decrease deviations and field shape while keeping up with difference and sharpness.
- A direct self-adjust engine and inward center plan give speedy and exact self-adjust execution and empowers precise and quiet centering while at the same time recording recordings.
- AF/MF switch on the focal point barrel helpfully considers quick determination between self-adjust or manual concentration without getting to any menus.
- Residue and dampness fixed plan better allows working in nasty circumstances and rubber treated control rings benefit taking care of in colder temperatures.
- Adjusted nine-cutting edge stomach adds to a satisfying bokeh quality while utilizing particular center methods.
There are no reviews yet.