Intended for flexibility, the SONY FE 24-105mm f/4 G OSS Lens from Sony is a wide-point to short-fax zoom intended for E-mount mirrorless cameras. Supplementing the helpful scope of central lengths is a steady f/4 most extreme gap, which keeps up with reliable execution through the zoom range and manages the cost of expanded command over the profundity of the field. Helping the content is a high-level optical plan, which utilizes aspherical and extra-low scattering glass components to control tone bordering, bending, and an assortment of abnormalities for more apparent sharpness and lucidity. A Nano AR Coating has likewise been applied to stifle focal point flare and ghosting for high differentiation and shading exactness while working in an unforgiving light.
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/22
- 4 Aspherical Elements, 3 ED Elements
- Nano AR and Fluorine Coatings
- Direct Drive Super Sonic Wave AF Motor
- Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization
- Internal Focus Design
- Focus Hold Button; AF/MF Switch
- Dust and Moisture-Resistant Construction
- Rounded Nine-Blade Diaphragm
There are no reviews yet.