Traversing a valuable wide-point to medium fax range, the E 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS from Sony is a flexible 27-202.5mm identical zoom for APS-C-design E-mount mirrorless cameras. Supplementing the scope of central lengths is an Optical SteadyShot picture adjustment framework, which limits the presence of camera shake for more keen handheld shooting. Additionally assisting with creating more honed symbolism is a straight self-adjust engine, which conveys fast and precise centering execution that is likewise tranquil to suit video recording applications. Offsetting with the taking care of characteristics, this focal point additionally sports a canny optical plan that utilizes both extra-low scattering glass and aspherical components to control circular and chromatic distortions for high sharpness and clearness all through the zoom range.
MOUNT – Sony E-mount
FORMAT – APS-C
FOCAL-LENGTH (MM) – 18-135
35MM EQUIVALENT FOCAL-LENGTH (APS-C) – 27-202.5
LENS GROUPS / ELEMENTS – 12-16
ANGLE OF VIEW (APS-C) – 76°-12°1
MAXIMUM APERTURE (F) – 3.5-5.6
MINIMUM APERTURE (F) – 22-36
APERTURE BLADES – 7
CIRCULAR APERTURE – Yes
MINIMUM FOCUS DISTANCE – 0.45 m (1.48 ft)
MAXIMUM MAGNIFICATION RATIO (X) – 0.29
FILTER DIAMETER (MM) – 55
IMAGE STABILIZATION (STEADYSHOT) – Optical SteadyShot
ZOOM SYSTEM – Manual
HOOD TYPE – Petal shape, bayonet type
- Adaptable zoom intended for APS-C-design E-mount mirrorless cameras, this 18-135mm focal point gives a 27-202.5mm identical central length range.
- An additional two low scattering components help to diminish variety bordering and chromatic distortions to deliver more noteworthy clearness and variety exactness.
- One aspherical component assists with controlling mutilation and diminish circular distortions for more noteworthy sharpness and exact delivering.
- Optical SteadyShot picture adjustment assists with limiting the presence of camera shake for more keen symbolism while shooting handheld with more slow screen speeds. This adjustment framework can likewise be joined with select camera’s sensor-shift type picture adjustment for more compelling control of camera obscure.
- A straight self-adjust engine gives speedy and exact self-adjust execution and empowers precise and quiet centering while at the same time recording recordings. Moreover, a devoted AF/MF switch considers speedy changing between centering techniques.
- Least centering distance of 1.5′ alongside a most extreme amplification of 0.29x advantage working with close-up subjects.
- Adjusted seven-sharp edge stomach adds to a satisfying bokeh quality while utilizing specific center procedures.
There are no reviews yet.