Full-frame mirrorless with a genuine affinity for video, the Panasonic Lumix S1H is plainly recognized by its noteworthy video capacities, yet additionally includes outstanding adaptability to suit sight and sound applications alongside a particularly strong plan. The full-outline 24.2MP CMOS sensor manages the cost of flexible execution to suit both video and stills, with a wide 14-stop dynamic reach, awareness from ISO 100-51200, and proficient handling to acknowledge high variety exactness, responsive recording, and an expansive cluster of video capacities. Utilizing almost the full sensor, 3:2-design 6K24p video recording is upheld, alongside 16:9 5.9K30p and both DCI and UHD 4K60p settings with inward 4:2:2 10-bit inspecting or outer crude recording abilities with a viable recorder. Propelled by broadcast cameras, the S1H additionally utilizes the refreshed sensor plan to give Dual Native ISO settings that focus on either low commotion or low awareness to acknowledge symbolism quality with more prominent variety devotion and decreased clamor. Variable Frame Rate (VFR) recording likewise allows utilizing slow and speedy movement impacts and High Frame Rate (HFR) settings permit the utilization of higher casing rates related to 10-cycle testing. Furthermore, V-Log has been pre-introduced, and a Hybrid Log Gamma is additionally accessible for accomplishing more significant subtlety while recording, and to help variety evaluating during after creation.
Check out some of its specifications:
||Actual: 25.28 Megapixel
Effective: 24.2 Megapixel (6000 x 4000)
||35.6 x 23.8 mm (Full-Frame) CMOS
|Built-In ND Filter
||Stills & Video
||Electronic Shutter, Focal Plane Shutter
1/8000 to 60 Seconds
0 30 Minute in Bulb Mode
Electronic Front Curtain Shutter
1/2000 to 60 Seconds
0 30 Minutes in Bulb Mode
1/8000 to 60 Seconds
0 60 Seconds in Bulb Mode
1/16000 1/125 Second in Movie Mode
100 to 51,200 (Extended: 50 to 204,800)
||Center-Weighted Average, Highlight Weighted, Multiple, Spot
||Aperture Priority, Manual, Program, Shutter Priority
||-5 to +5 EV (1/3 EV Steps)
||0 to 18 EV
||2500 to 10,000K
Presets: Auto, Cloudy, Color Temperature, Daylight, Flash, Incandescent, Shade, White Set 1, White Set 2, White Set 3, White Set 4
||Up to 9 fps at 24.2 MP for up to 60 Frames (Raw) / 999 Frames (JPEG)
Up to 30 fps at 18 MP
Up to 60 fps at 8 MP
Still Image Capture
10,656 x 8000
5312 x 3984
4992 x 3744
3536 x 2656
3328 x 2496
2880 x 2160
2560 x 1920
1840 x 1376
12,000 x 8000
5984 x 4000
5184 x 3456
3888 x 2592
3504 x 2336
3232 x 2160
2784 x 1856
1968 x 1312
12,000 x 6736
5888 x 3312
4064 x 2288
3840 x 2160
2816 x 1584
1920 x 1080
||1:1, 2:1, 3:2, 4:3, 16:9, 65:24
|Image File Format
Internal Video Capture
||H.265/MOV 4:2:0 10-Bit
6K 3:2 (5952 x 3968) at 23.98p/24.00p [200 Mb/s]
5.4K 3:2 (5376 x 3584) at 25p/29.97p [200 Mb/s]
5.9K (5888 x 3312) at 23.98p/24.00p/25p/29.97p [200 Mb/s]
DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) at 47.95p/48.00p/50p/59.94p [200 Mb/s]
UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) at 47.95p/48.00p/50p/59.94p [200 Mb/s]
4K Anamorphic (3328 x 2496) at 47.95p/48.00p/50p [200 Mb/s]
Full HD (1920 x 1080) at 47.95p/48.00p/100p/119.88p [100 to 150 Mb/s]
H.264/MOV 4:2:2 10-Bit
DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) at 23.98p/24.00p/25p/29.97p [150 to 400 Mb/s]
4K Anamorphic (3328 x 2496) at 23.98p/24.00p/25p/29.97p [150 to 400 Mb/s]
Full HD (1920 x 1080) at 23.98p/24.00p/25p/29.97p/50i/50p/59.94i/59.94p [50 to 200 Mb/s]
H.264/MOV 4:2:0 8-Bit
DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) at 23.98p/24.00p/25p/29.97p/50p/59.94p [100 to 150 Mb/s]
4K Anamorphic (3328 x 2496) at 23.98p/24.00p/25p/29.97p/50p [100 to 150 Mb/s]
Full HD (1920 x 1080) at 23.98p/24.00p/25p/29.97p/50p/59.94p [100 Mb/s]
H.265/MP4 4:2:0 10-Bit
UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) at 23.98p/25p/29.97p/50p/59.94p [72 to 100 Mb/s]
H.264/MP4 4:2:0 8-Bit
UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) at 23.98p/25p/29.97p/50p/59.94p [100 Mb/s]
Full HD (1920 x 1080) at 23.98p/25p/29.97p/50p/59.94p [20 to 28 Mb/s]
AVCHD 4:2:0 8-Bit
Full HD (1920 x 1080) at 23.98p/50i/50p/59.94i/59.94p [17 to 28 Mb/s]
|Sensor Crop Modes
||Super35 / APS-C
4K (4096 x 2160)
4K (3840 x 2160)
4K (3328 x 2496)
1080p (1920 x 1080)
|Sensor Crop While Recording
||1080p (1920 x 1080)
|Variable Frame Rates
||4K Anamorphic: 2 to 50 fps
DCI 4K: 2 to 60 fps
1080p: 2 to 179.82 fps
||Up to 29 Minutes, 59 Seconds
|Built-In Microphone Type
||MOV: 2-Channel 16-Bit 48 kHz LPCM Audio
MP4: 2-Channel AAC Audio
AVCHD: 2-Channel AC-3 Audio
External Video Capture
||HDMI In Raw Mode:
5888 x 3312 12-Bit at 23.98/25/29.97 fps
4096 x 2960 12-Bit 23.98/25/29.97/50/59.94 fps
3536 x 2656 12-Bit 23.98/25/29.97/50 fps
|External Recording Modes
||4:2:2 10-Bit via HDMI
DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) up to 24.00p/50p/59.94p
UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) up to 24.00p/50p/59.94p
||RTP, RTSP: 3840 x 2160
|Media/Memory Card Slot
||Dual Slot: SD/SDHC/SDXC (UHS-II)
||1 x HDMI Output
||1 x 1/8″ / 3.5 mm TRRS Headphone/Mic Output
1 x 1/8″ / 3.5 mm TRRS Headphone/Mic Mic/Line Input
||1 x USB Type-C (USB 3.2 / 3.1 Gen 1) Output (Shared with Power Input)
1 x 2.5 mm Sub-Mini Control Input
||1 x USB Type-C Input
||2.4 GHz Wi-Fi 4 (802.11n), Wi-Fi (802.11b/g)
5 GHz Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac), Wi-Fi 4 (802.11n)
|Global Positioning (GPS, GLONASS, etc.)
||Free-Angle Tilting Touchscreen LCD
||Top: Status Display
||Built-In Electronic (OLED)
||-4 to +2
||Auto and Manual Focus
||Continuous-Servo AF, Manual Focus, Single-Servo AF
||Contrast Detection: 225
||-6 to +20 EV
||Auto, Auto/Red-Eye Reduction, Forced On, Forced On/Red-Eye Reduction, Off, Slow Sync, Slow Sync/Red-Eye Reduction
|Maximum Sync Speed
||-3 to +3 EV (1/3 EV Steps)
|Dedicated Flash System
|External Flash Connection
||Hot Shoe, PC Terminal
||14 to 104°F / -10 to 40°C
||10 to 80%
||1 x DMW-BLJ31 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion, 7.4 VDC, 3050 mAh (Approx. 400 Shots)
|Tripod Mounting Thread
||1 x 1/4″-20 Female (Bottom)
||1 x Hot Shoe Mount
|Material of Construction
|Dimensions (W x H x D)
||5.94 x 4.5 x 4.35″ / 151 x 114.2 x 110.4 mm
||2.56 lb / 1164 g (Body with Battery and Memory)
24.2MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor and Venus Engine
Highlighting a full-outline 24.2MP CMOS sensor, alongside a refreshed Venus Engine, the S1H’s imaging capacities have been advanced for high awareness, a wide 14-stop dynamic reach, and adaptable recording modes. The sensor and processor consolidate Multipixel Luminance Generation and Intelligent Detail Processing advancements, which help to deliver high goal and definition by smothering variety moiré, and Color Control further improves variety proliferation, particularly in the features and shadows. The Venus Engine’s handling power likewise assists with smothering commotion levels all through the responsiveness range, from ISO 100-51200, and yield quick full-goal ceaseless shooting speeds up to 9 fps with AF-S or 6 fps with AF-C, for in excess of 60 continuous crude records.
- Upgraded for video applications, the S1H is recognized by its capacity to record 10-bit 6K (5952 x 3968) video at 24.00 in 3:2 configuration utilizing almost the full region of the full-outline sensor, alongside 5.9K (5888 x 3312) video at 29.97p in 16:9. While recording DCI and UHD 4K video, up to 29.97p, inward 4:2:2 10-cycle inspecting is conceivable, and while working with a Super 35mm region of the sensor, outline rates up to 59.94p are accessible. Full HD and Anamorphic 4K recording settings are likewise upheld at up to 119.88p and 48.00p, individually.
- Acquiring from Panasonic’s transmission line of camcorders, Dual Native ISO assists with accomplishing a decent blend of low commotion and high aversion to more readily suit working in an assortment of lighting conditions. Two committed circuits are accommodated every pixel: a Low ISO circuit gives base responsive qualities of ISO 100 for typical use, ISO 640 when V-Log is applied, ISO 400 when HLG is applied, and ISO 200 when Cinelike D2/V2 is applied; a Low Noise circuit gives base awareness of ISO 640 for ordinary use, ISO 4000 when V-Log is applied; ISO 2500 when HLG is applied, and ISO 1250 when Cinelike D2/V2 is applied.
- Upgrading your recording for after creation variety change, the S1H highlights a couple of gamma settings fit to catching a wide powerful reach. V-Log has been pre-introduced on this camera and is utilized to catch a level, unbiased gamma bend appropriate for reviewing. Also, a High Dynamic Range mode, and Hybrid Log Gamma, can be utilized to keep more significant subtlety in both the shadow and feature areas of a scene. Extra picture styles are accessible to give a more gradable picture, like Cinelike V and Cinelike D, as well as an in-camera LUT to make observing simpler.
- Appropriate for overall use, selectable framework frequencies of 59.94 Hz, 50 Hz, or 24 Hz are accessible.
- A SMPTE-agreeable time code can be implanted for more straightforward adjusting of film from numerous cameras.
- Variety bars and a 1 kHz test tone can be utilized as benchmarks for arranging camera settings.
- Utilized related to different individuals from the L-Mount Alliance, the L focal point mount is a flexible connection point with a mount width of 51.6mm and a rib distance of 20mm for working with an expansive scope of optics.
- A great Real View Finder is a high-goal 5.76m-spot OLED EVF offering an unmistakable 0.78x configurable review amplification alongside a smooth 60 fps or 120 fps inconsistent revive rate, 0.005 sec slack, and 10,000:1 differentiation proportion.
- Huge 3.2″ 2.33m-spot touchscreen LCD is a splendid, clear, and natural means for live view shooting as well as playback and menu route. The screen includes an interesting slant and free-point plan where it can shift along the lens hub or can be flipped outward aside and unreservedly changed in accordance with suit working from additional super high and low points. Live View Boost is a devoted survey mode for working in low-light circumstances, where the review responsiveness can be expanded to support making your picture, and a Night Mode likewise helps working in dull circumstances by bringing down the screen’s backdrop illumination force and overlaying a red channel to more readily protect night-changed vision.
5-Axis Sensor-Shift Image Stabilization
Assisting with accomplishing the greatest amount of sharpness while working handheld, Dual I.S. 2 consolidates the S1’s 6 stop-appraised 5-hub sensor-shift picture adjustment innovation with focal point based 2-hub picture adjustment to make up for a more extensive scope of development types to deliver more honed, more clear symbolism. Double I.S. 2 requires the utilization of viable Lumix lens highlighting O.I.S. This adjustment framework can make up for roughly 6.5 stops of camera shake. While working with adjusted focal points, you can physically choose whether to utilize the in-camera sensor-shift picture adjustment or the focal point’s optical adjustment. Also, well defined for video applications, Boost I.S. is advanced picture adjustment highlight that guides in making a steady piece while recording according to a decent point of view.
DFD Autofocus System
For sped up self-adjust execution, the DFD (Depth-From-Defocus) innovation rapidly ascertains the distance to subjects and changes the centering position in just 0.08 seconds, with sensor and lens correspondence happening at rates up to 480 fps. This differentiation recognition type center strategy benefits both still and video recording modes, as well as subject following applications, utilizing Advanced AI Technology, where subject sort, variety, size, and movement vectors are utilized to shrewdly lock-onto the moving subjects and guarantee exact concentration. While working with representation subjects, face/eye location abilities make it simpler to photo individuals and focus on zeroing in as explicitly as regarding a matter’s student. The centering awareness and speed can be acclimated to additionally further develop execution with specific subjects. It likewise includes 225 AF regions, which give brilliant command over where the camera will center. Furthermore, supporting working in low-light circumstances, a Low Light AF include empowers precise AF execution down to – 6 EV.
6K and 4K PHOTO
Using the S1H’s video recording abilities, a threesome of as yet shooting modes are accessible for recording ceaseless 3:2 or 4:3 8MP stills at a 60 or 30 fps shooting rate or 18MP stills at a 30 fps shooting rate:
- Burst: This mode will permit you to consistently record, making it ideal for occurrences where you want a quick casing rate to catch the best second.
- Pre-Burst: This mode is great for times when you’re uncertain of the crucial point in time to press the screen button and will record pictures one second preceding and one second in the wake of squeezing the shade button to give you 60 casings to browse.
- Burst (S/S): This mode most intently follows the video recording process, and permits you to playback your video, stop at the picked second, and utilize the shade button to check a picked outline from the video and save it as a solitary 8 or 18MP edge.
Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
Bluetooth Low Energy (4.2) gives steady association between your cell phone or tablet and the camera with insignificant power utilization. For additional powerful remote exercises, IEEE 802.11ac and b/g/n support is likewise accessible for quicker transmission and more liquid controller and checking.
Supplementing the camera’s remote availability, Lumix Sync is an iOS and Android application intended to match with the camera for cell phone or tablet-based remote shooting control and remote picture moving.
|Material: 14K White Solid Gold & Titanium
|Sizes:3 - 14 available
This ring is 100% customizable. Please inquire for any changes you would like to make with the request a custom order link under the image. You can request different metals, metal combinations, widths or sizes not shown. You may also contact us for any other design ideas you may have.
We also include free of charge engraving inside the band. Please contact us for more details.