Covering an adaptable and famous scope of central lengths, the Lumix S PRO 70-200mm f/4 O.I.S. from Panasonic is a L-mount fax zoom including a f/4 steady most extreme gap. A refined optical plan is utilized, which consolidates a progression of aspherical, low scattering, and high refractive record components, to control an assortment of variations, variety bordering, and contortion for sharp, clear, very much revised symbolism all through the zoom range. Supplementing the optics is a special twofold center framework, which uses both a straight engine and a venturing engine, to give particularly quick and exact centering execution. Also, an Optical Image Stabilizer decreases the impacts of camera shake for more keen handheld shooting and the focal point sports a climate fixed plan for use in cruel circumstances.
|Focal Length||70 to 200mm|
|Lens Mount||Leica L|
|Lens Format Coverage||Full-Frame|
|Angle of View||34° to 12°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||3.02′ / 92 cm|
|Optical Design||23 Elements in 17 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Tripod Collar||Removable and Rotating|
|Filter Size||77 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||3.32 x 7.05″ / 84.4 x 179 mm|
|Length at Maximum Extension||7.05″ / 179 mm|
|Weight||2.17 lb / 985 g|
- Fax zoom is intended for full-outline L-mount mirrorless cameras, in any case, can likewise be utilized with APS-C models where it gives a 105-300mm identical central length range.
- Steady f/4 most extreme gap keeps up with reliable light all through the zoom range.
- One aspherical component and one super high refractive list component help to limit mutilations and round deviations all through the zoom range to keep up with edge-to-edge sharpness and light.
- One ultra extra-low scattering component and an additional three low scattering components enormously lessen chromatic deviations and variety bordering to deliver a serious level of lucidity and variety precision.
- A twofold center framework utilizes both a straight engine and a venturing engine to convey astonishingly quick, exact, and calm self-adjust execution.
- Optical Image Stabilizer limits the presence of camera shake for more keen handheld shooting, and furthermore upholds the Dual I.S. also, Dual I.S. 2.0 capacities for expanded adjustment execution.
- Sprinkle, dust, and freezeproof configuration benefits working in severe atmospheric conditions down to – 14°F.
- The adjusted nine-cutting edge stomach adds to a satisfying bokeh quality.
- The removable turning stand collar is incorporated and helps working with the focal point on a mount or monopod.