Smooth and deft, the Panasonic Lumix S 85mm f/1.8 is a reduced short-fax prime intended for full-outline L-mount mirrorless cameras. The 85mm central length is unmistakably appropriate for representation and more specific shooting and matches with a humbly brilliant f/1.8 greatest gap that offers profundity of field control while additionally advancing a smooth structure factor. The optical plan fuses a couple of extra-low scattering components, which help to lessen variety bordering and chromatic distortions to accomplish high lucidity and exact variety delivering. This focal point is likewise portrayed by its direct AF engine, for quick centering execution, and its residue, dampness, and freeze-safe plan to empower working in intense natural circumstances.
|Lens Mount||Leica L|
|Lens Format Coverage||Full-Frame|
|Angle of View||29°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||2.6′ / 80 cm|
|Optical Design||9 Elements in 8 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Filter Size||67 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||2.9 x 3.2″ / 73.6 x 82 mm|
|Weight||12.5 oz / 355 g|
- The superb representation length focal point is intended for full-outline L-mount mirrorless cameras, in any case, can likewise be utilized on APS-C models where it will give a 127.5mm identical central length.
- Splendid f/1.8 most extreme opening offers command over profundity of field and suits working in accessible lighting conditions as well as advances a reduced structure factor.
- An additional two low scattering components lessen chromatic variations and breaking point tone bordering for further developed lucidity and variety exactness.
- Straight self-adjust engine conveys smooth, exact, and close quiet centering execution to help the two stills and video applications.
- An adjusted nine-sharp edge stomach adds to a satisfying bokeh quality while utilizing particular center strategies.
Dust-, dampness , and freeze-safe plan for expanded assurance from the components.