Intended for full-outline L-mount mirrorless cameras, the Panasonic Lumix S 24mm f/1.8 is a smooth and smaller wide-point prime. Its 24mm central length is undeniably appropriate for scenes, nature, inside, and compositional photography and gives an unassumingly brilliant f/1.8 greatest gap for shallow profundity of field control. Including an inflexible optical plan and the influence to catch wide scenes with corner-to-corner sharpness, this focal point accommodates rich and itemized stills and smooth and convincing video.
|Lens Mount||Leica L|
|Lens Format Coverage||Full-Frame|
|Angle of View||84°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||9.4″ / 24 cm|
|Optical Design||12 Elements in 11 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Filter Size||67 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||2.9 x 3.2″ / 73.6 x 82 mm|
|Weight||10.9 oz / 310 g|
- Prime wide-point lens intended for full-outline L-mount mirrorless cameras yet can likewise be utilized on APS-C models where it gives a 36mm comparable central length.
- Splendid f/1.8 greatest opening offers command over profundity of field and suits working in low-light circumstances.
- Helping proficient video applications, straight center ring control for mechanical-based follow center frameworks moves the concentration at a consistent speed as per the alternating point of the center ring.
- Succeeds in video recording execution with a component that stifles center relaxing.
- Smooth openness changes by miniature advance gap control for video applications.
- High goal sharpness and execution to help 4K video.
- Adjusted nine-sharp edge stomach adds to a satisfying bokeh quality while utilizing particular center methods.
- Dust-, dampness , and freeze-safe plan for expanded security from the com