Covering an adaptable wide-point to short-fax range, the Lumix S 24-105mm f/4 Macro O.I.S. from Panasonic is an adaptable zoom, including a consistent f/4 most extreme opening, for L-mount mirrorless cameras. With respect to its optical plan, a progression of low scattering and aspherical components are utilized to control an assortment of deviations, variety bordering, and contortion to understand a serious level of sharpness, clearness, and variety precision. Adjusting its optical presentation, this zoom is likewise special due to is 1:2 greatest amplification proportion and 11.8″ least centering distance to suit working with close-up subjects. Moreover, an Optical Image Stabilizer assists with controlling the impacts of camera shake for more honed handheld shooting and the focal point sports a climate fixed plan for use in unforgiving circumstances.
|Focal Length||24 to 105mm|
|Lens Mount||Leica L|
|Lens Format Coverage||Full-Frame|
|Angle of View||84° to 23°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||11.81″ / 30 cm|
|Macro Reproduction Ratio||1:2|
|Optical Design||16 Elements in 13 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Filter Size||77 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||3.31 x 4.65″ / 84 x 118 mm|
|Length at Maximum Extension||6.37″ / 161.9 mm|
|Weight||1.5 lb / 680 g|
- Standard 24-105mm zoom is intended for full-outline L-mount mirrorless cameras, but can likewise be utilized with APS-C models where it gives a 36-157.5mm identical central length range.
- Steady f/4 greatest opening keeps up with predictable light all through the zoom range.
- Four aspherical components, including two produced using extra-low scattering glass, help to limit bends and circular distortions all through the zoom range to keep up with edge-to-edge sharpness and light.
- One ultra extra-low scattering component and an additional two low scattering components incredibly decrease chromatic abnormalities and variety bordering to deliver a serious level of lucidity and variety exactness.
- Large scale plan gives half life-size 1:2 amplification proportion and a base centering distance of 11.8″ for working with close-up subjects.
- Optical Image Stabilizer limits the presence of camera shake for more keen handheld shooting, and furthermore upholds 5-Axis Dual I.S. 2 for expanded adjustment execution.
- AF/MF switch allows speedy changing between centering modes and a zoom lock switch can be utilized to keep the lens from expanding when not being used.
- Sprinkle, dust, and freezeproof configuration benefits working in severe atmospheric conditions down to – 14°F.
- Adjusted nine-sharp edge stomach adds to a satisfying bokeh quality.