At the intersection of picture quality, transportability, speed, and dependability, the OM-1, from OM SYSTEM are a lead mirrorless camera that worked for the experience. Described by its adaptable Micro Four Thirds stage, the OM-1 networks have speedy and deft stills execution and well-suited 4K video recording with special computational imaging apparatuses and a strong, trustworthy actual plan.
||Micro Four Thirds
||Actual: 22.9 Megapixel
Effective: 20.4 Megapixel
||17.4 x 13 mm (Four Thirds) MOS
|Built-In ND Filter
||Stills & Video
||Electronic Shutter, Mechanical Focal Plane Shutter
1/8000 to 60 Seconds
Electronic Front Curtain Shutter
1/320 to 60 Seconds
1/32000 to 60 Seconds
||Bulb Mode, Time Mode
200 to 102,400 in Manual, Auto Mode (Extended: 80 to 102,400)
||Centre-Weighted Average, Highlight Weighted, Multi-Zone, Spot
||Aperture Priority, Manual, Program, Shutter Priority
||-5 to +5 EV (1/3, 1/2, 1 EV Steps)
||-2 to 20 EV
Up to 10 fps at 20.4 MP for up to 139 Frames (Raw) / 169 Frames (JPEG)
Up to 20 fps at 20.4 MP for up to 108 Frames (Raw) / 116 Frames (JPEG)
Go Up to 120 fps at 20.4 MP for up to 92 Frames (Raw) / 92 Frames (JPEG)
Up to 50 fps at 20.4 MP for up to 96 Frames (Raw) / 97 Frames (JPEG)
Still Image Capture
||4:3 JPEG / Raw
20 MP (5184 x 3888)
||1:1, 3:2, 4:3, 16:9
|Image File Format
Internal Video Capture
||H.265 Long GOP/MOV 4:2:0 10-Bit
DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) at 23.98p/25p/29.97p/50p/59.94p [77 to 152 Mb/s]
UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) at 23.98p/25p/29.97p/50p/59.94p [77 to 152 Mb/s]
Full HD (1920 x 1080) at 23.98p/24.00p/29.97p/50p/59.94p [22 to 42 Mb/s]
H.265/MOV 4:2:0 10-Bit
Full HD (1920 x 1080) at 23.98p/25p/29.97p/50p/59.94p [82 to 162 Mb/s]
Full HD (1920 x 1080) at 100p/119.88p/200p
H.264 Long GOP/MOV 4:2:0 8-Bit
DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) at 23.98p/25p/29.97p/50p/59.94p [102 to 202 Mb/s]
UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) at 23.98p/25p/29.97p/50p/59.94p [102 to 202 Mb/s]
Full HD (1920 x 1080) at 23.98p/25p/29.97p/50p/59.94p [27 to 52 Mb/s]
H.264/MOV 4:2:0 8-Bit
Full HD (1920 x 1080) at 23.98p/25p/29.97p [202 Mb/s]
Full HD (1920 x 1080) at 100p/119.88p/200p/239.76p
|Built-In Microphone Type
||MOV: 2-Channel 24-Bit 96 kHz LPCM Audio
MOV: 2-Channel 16-Bit 48 kHz LPCM Audio
External Video Capture
|External Recording Modes
||Raw 12-Bit via HDMI
DCI 4K (4096 x 2160)UHD 4K (3840 x 2160)
|Media/Memory Card Slot
||Dual Slot: SD/SDHC/SDXC (UHS-II)
||1 x Micro-HDMI Output
||1 x 1/8″ / 3.5 mm TRS Stereo Microphone (Plug-in Power) Input on Camera Body
1 x 1/8″ / 3.5 mm TRS Stereo Headphone Output on Camera Body
||USB Type-C Input/Output (Shared with Power Input)
1 x 2.5 mm Sub-Mini
1 x PC Sync Socket FlashSync Output
||2.4 / 5 GHz Wi-Fi
|Global Positioning (GPS, GLONASS, etc.)
||Articulating Touchscreen LCD
||Built-In Electronic (OLED)
||Auto and Manual Focus
||Continuous-Servo AF, Manual Focus, Single-Servo AF
Phase Detection: 1053
||-6 to +19 EV
||Fill Flash, First-Curtain Sync, Manual, Off, Red-Eye Reduction, Second-Curtain Sync, Slow Sync
|Maximum Sync Speed
||-3 to +3 EV (1/3, 1/2, 1 EV Steps)
|Dedicated Flash System
|External Flash Connection
||Hot Shoe, PC Terminal
||14 to 104°F / -10 to 40°C
||-4 to 140°F / -20 to 60°C
||30 to 90%
||10 to 90%
20MP Stacked Sensor and TruePic X
Miniature Four Thirds BSI Live MOS Sensor
Recently planned 20.4MP Micro Four Thirds Live MOS sensor includes a stacked BSI plan that offers further developed readout speeds, commotion levels, and more noteworthy unique reach than past plans. This sensor structure further develops commotion execution by two stops and dynamic reach by one stop for further developed picture quality, particularly at higher ISOs.
TruePic X Processor
- Contrasted with past-age processors, the TruePic X offers 3x-quicker handling speeds alongside a 120 fps sensor readout rate for quicker, more responsive shooting. The processor additionally adds to a wide ISO reach and fast ceaseless shooting rates:
- Local awareness range from ISO 200-102400, expandable down to ISO 80.
- Ceaseless shooting up to 10 fps with full-time AF/AE and a cradle of 169 crude casings while working with a mechanical shade.
- In the event that working with a quiet electronic shade, 20 fps shooting is conceivable with full-time AF/AE and a cushion of 108 crude edges. SH1 and SH2 are power outage-free fast shooting modes, presenting rates of 120 fps without AF/AE in SH1 and 50 fps with AF/AE in SH2.
- Star Capture mode starts recording before you discharge the shade; ready to record at 120 fps with fixed concentration or 50 fps with persistent AF, this mode starts recording once the screen button is half-squeezed and afterwards stops once the button has been completely squeezed. Up to 70 extra casings can be recorded with this mode, filling in as a defence for times when the activity happens not long before you press the shade button.
Cross Quad Pixel AF and AI Detection
Highlighting a special plan, on-sensor stage discovery AF utilizes a Cross Quad Pixel framework that really parts every pixel into four sub-pixels for cross-sensor execution that is more proficient at centring in precarious lighting conditions. The centring framework has 1053 individual focuses, which completely cover the sensor and perform at up to 120 fps to suit for all intents and purposes all recording strategies.
Profiting from the Cross Quad Pixel AF construction, variety and different data from the sensor can likewise be utilized to make a definite profundity guide of the picture for more refined subject discovery and following exactness. Utilizing AI, this centring framework can consequently recognize the scope of subject sorts, similar to vehicles, bikes, planes, helicopters, trains, birds, canines, felines, and people, as well as appearances and eyes. Also, contrasted with prior cycles of this centring framework, further developed handling presently makes centring execution 2x more precise and 3x quicker.
Picture Stabilization and Computational Photography
5-Axis Image Stabilization
In-body 5-pivot picture adjustment makes up for up to 8 stops of camera shake, taking into consideration the utilization of fundamentally longer screen speeds while shooting handheld. This exceptional sensor-shift framework makes up for 7 stops of camera shake with the body alone, and an extra stop is given when select IS-empowered focal points are joined.
Handheld Assist depends on this adjustment innovation for more steady outlining, which is particularly useful while working with longer central-length focal points. Extra, in-self-perception adjustment likewise adds to an assortment of extra shooting modes and camera capacities, including High Res Shot modes, Handheld Live Composite, and a high-level residue decrease framework.
Inventive Shooting Modes
- High Res Shot – Benefitted by the stacked sensor configuration, handling power, and picture adjustment framework, this mode composites a progression of 12 shots into a solitary higher-goal outline in only 5 seconds. Stand High Res Shots mode delivers an 80MP crude document and Handheld High Res Shot mode creates a 50MP crude record, and the two modes offer up to 2 stops of decreased commotion and further developed a variety of data.
- Live ND – Now supporting up to ND64 (6-stop), this extraordinary capacity carefully recreates the impacts of an optical nonpartisan thickness channel for delivering long openness/slow screen speed impacts.
- Live Composite – Perfect for long openings, evening shooting, and light work-of-art applications, this one-of-a-kind mode progressively develops an openness over the long run without overexposing key components inside the casing. This mode attempts to just record recently recognized light sources over the long run and permits live view observing as a picture creates. A Handheld Live Composite mode is accessible, as well.
- Focus Stacking – This mode consequently records 15 successive edges while moving the plane of concentrate somewhat between each casing, then composites these openings into a solitary picture that shows a drawn-out profundity of field.
DCI/UHD 4K Video Recording
- DCI/UHD 4K video recording is upheld at up to 60p and 10-bit 4:2:0 inspecting. Full HD recording is conceivable at rapid rates up to 240 fps for slow-movement playback.
- The 12-bit crude result is upheld by means of the miniature HDMI port while working with a discretionary viable outside recorder, like the Atomos Ninja V or Ninja V+.
- HLG picture mode licenses in-camera HDR recording and an OM-Log gamma takes into consideration a more prominent variety reviewing range while changing the recording after creation.
- In-camera time-pass creation is conceivable, up to UHD 4K with outline rates from 5 fps to 30 fps.
- Both 3.5mm receiver and earphone ports add to more prominent sound recording control and quality.
Solid, Adventure-Ready Design
EVF and LCD
- The electronic viewfinder includes a 5.76m-spot OLED board, offering a brilliant and clean method for eye-level checking. The locater has a 0.83x-identical amplification, a 21mm eye point, and a 120 fps invigorate rate for practical movement delivery.
- 3.0″ 1.62m-spot LCD touchscreen includes a vari-point plan with 270° of turn to suit working from high, low, and forward-looking points.
Sturdy, Weather-Sealed Build
- Lightweight, sturdy magnesium compound body configuration is residue and sprinkles safe with an IP53 rating for guaranteed use in attempting atmospheric conditions.
- The extreme plan is additionally freezeproof-tried for dependable use in temperatures down to 14°F.
- Sturdy screen configuration is appraised for 400,000 shade activations.
Functional and Intuitive Handling
- Using the new BLX-1 battery, the OM-1 is appraised for 520 shots for each charge. In-body battery charging is conceivable by means of the USB type-C port, and the actual camera can likewise be fueled utilizing a USB-associated power bank.
- Double UHS-II SD memory card openings for adaptable document saving, remembering making for camera reinforcements, parting record types, or only for having extra memory close by for flood capacity.
- Refreshed menu setup makes it simpler to track down various settings, affirm settings determinations, and comprehend the reason why turned grey-out things can’t be chosen.
Separate AEL and AF-ON buttons for simpler, more straightforward commands over the various capacities. The two buttons can likewise be tweaked to change various settings.
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi (5 and 2.4GHz) permit remote record moving and controller over the camera by means of the OI. Share applications for cell phones.
|Material: 14K White Solid Gold & Titanium
|Sizes:3 - 14 available
This ring is 100% customizable. Please inquire for any changes you would like to make with the request a custom order link under the image. You can request different metals, metal combinations, widths or sizes not shown. You may also contact us for any other design ideas you may have.
We also include free of charge engraving inside the band. Please contact us for more details.