Smooth however well-spec’d, the silver OM-D E-M10 Mark IV lattices large numbers of Olympus’ leader elements and advancements with the minimal and profoundly versatile E-M10 plan. Integrating the 20.3MP Micro Four Thirds sensor and TruePic VIII picture processor, the E-M10 Mark IV is portrayed by its UHD 4K video recording abilities, quick 8.7 fps nonstop shooting rate, and wide ISO 200-25600 awareness reach to suit working in an assortment of lighting conditions. The sensor additionally utilizes a 121-point contrast-identification AF framework, which utilizations subject location calculations from the E-M1-series, for quick, precise, and smart centering execution. Moreover, 5-pivot sensor-shift picture adjustment is likewise included, which makes up for around 4.5 stops of camera shake for more honed handheld shooting.
Please check out the some specifications of Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV:
||Micro Four Thirds
||Actual: 21.8 Megapixel
Effective: 20.3 Megapixel (5184 x 3888)
||17.4 x 13 mm (Four Thirds) MOS
|Built-In ND Filter
||Stills & Video
||Mechanical Focal Plane Shutter, Electronic Shutter
1/4000 to 60 Seconds
Up to 3 Hour in Bulb Mode
Electronic Front Curtain Shutter
1/320 to 60 Seconds
1/16000 to 60 Seconds
||Bulb Mode, Time Mode
||200 to 25,600 in Auto Mode (Extended: 100 to 25,600)
||Center-Weighted Average, Multi-Zone, Spot
||Aperture Priority, Auto, Manual, Program, Shutter Priority
||-5 to +5 EV (1/3, 1/2, 1 EV Steps)
||-2 to 20 EV
||Presets: Auto, Color Temperature
Up to 8.7 fps at 20.3 MP for Unlimited Frames (Raw) / Unlimited Frames (JPEG)
Up to 5 fps at 20.3 MP for Unlimited Frames (Raw) / Unlimited Frames (JPEG)
Up to 15 fps at 20.3 MP for up to 42 Frames (Raw) / 49 Frames (JPEG)
Up to 6.3 fps at 20.3 MP for up to 945 Frames (Raw) / Unlimited Frames (JPEG)
Still Image Capture
5184 x 3888
4608 x 3456
5184 x 3888
3200 x 2400
1280 x 960
|Image File Format
Internal Video Capture
UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) at 23.98p/25p/29.97p [102 Mb/s]
Full HD (1920 x 1080) at 23.98p/25p/29.97p/50p/59.94p/119.88p [18 to 52 Mb/s]
HD (1280 x 720) at 23.98p/25p/29.97p/50p/59.94p [10 to 26 Mb/s]
HD (1280 x 720) at 119.88p
||Up to 29 Minutes
|Built-In Microphone Type
||2-Channel LPCM Audio
External Video Capture
|External Recording Modes
UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) up to 29.97p
|Media/Memory Card Slot
||Single Slot: SD/SDHC/SDXC (UHS-II)
||1 x Micro-HDMI Output
||1 x USB Micro-B (USB 2.0) Input/Output (Shared with Power Input)
||1 x USB Micro-B Input/Output
|Global Positioning (GPS, GLONASS, etc.)
||180° Tilting Touchscreen LCD
||Built-In Electronic (OLED)
||-4 to +2
||Auto and Manual Focus
||Continuous-Servo AF, Manual Focus, Single-Servo AF
||Contrast Detection: 121
||Fill Flash, Off, Red-Eye Reduction, Second-Curtain Sync, Slow Sync, Slow Sync/Red-Eye Reduction
||16.73′ / 5.1 m at ISO 100
|Maximum Sync Speed
||-3 to +3 EV (1/3, 1/2, 1 EV Steps)
|Dedicated Flash System
|External Flash Connection
||14 to 104°F / -10 to 40°C
||-4 to 140°F / -20 to 60°C
||30 to 90%
||10 to 90%
||1 x BLS-50 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion, 7.2 VDC, 1175 mAh (Approx. 360 Shots)
|Tripod Mounting Thread
||1 x 1/4″-20 Female (Bottom)
||1 x Hot Shoe Mount
|Dimensions (W x H x D)
||4.79 x 3.32 x 1.93″ / 121.7 x 84.4 x 49 mm
||11.82 oz / 335 g (Body Only)
13.5 oz / 383 g (Body with Battery and Memory)
||14 to 42mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 28 to 84mm)
||f/3.5 to 5.6
|Angle of View
||75° to 29°
|Minimum Focus Distance
||7.87″ / 20 cm
||8 Elements in 7 Groups
||37 mm (Front)
|Dimensions (ø x L)
||2.4 x 0.9″ / 61 x 22.9 mm
||3.21 oz / 91 g
The below are the features of Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV:
20.3MP Live MOS Sensor and TruePic VIII Image Processor
A high-goal 20.3MP Live MOS sensor works related to a TruePic VIII picture processor to advance quick giving execution, an awareness range from ISO 200-25600, and flexible video recording capacities. Ideal for capturing moving subjects, as well, the sensor and processor mix empowers full-goal nonstop shooting up to 8.7 fps. Past stills, the E-M10 Mark IV likewise upholds UHD 4K video recording up to 30 fps, Full HD at 60 fps, and rapid HD recording at 120 fps.
5-Axis Sensor-Shift Image Stabilization
In-body, sensor-shift picture adjustment assists with limiting the presence of camera shake by up to 4.5 stops with any focal point being used and makes up for camera developments that become particularly observable while working with fax shots, large scale symbolism, and long openings. Besides, this exceptional picture adjustment framework works across five tomahawks to make up for vertical point pivot, flat point revolution, even shift, vertical shift, and moving camera shake development. This scope of recognized developments effectively helps customary still picture shooting as well as film recording and working with moving subjects all the more actually.
121-Point Contrast-Detection AF and Subject Detection
The fast and wise self-adjust framework involves 121 differentiation discovery regions for refined exactness and centering speed while working in assortment of lighting conditions and shooting circumstances. Fitting working with moving subjects, ceaseless self-adjust benefits from a similar subject-identification calculation utilized in the games improved E-M1X and, helping representation, a similar face-and eye-recognition capacities as the E-M1 Mark III likewise make it conceivable to precisely zero in on the profile, brought down face, or a to some extent stowed away face. On the other hand, manual center activity is additionally benefitted by the incorporation of MF help capacities, including live view amplification and center topping.
Body Design and Connectivity
- High-goal 2.36m-spot electronic viewfinder is accessible for eye-level observing, and it offers a 0.67x greatest amplification for clear, bending free survey.
- Back 3.0″ 1.04m-dab LCD screen includes a 80° vertical, 180° descending shifting plan to help working from an assortment of points, including forward looking for impeccably outlined selfies. The screen is additionally a touchscreen for instinctive menu route and picture playback.
- Included BLS-50 battery-powered lithium-particle battery is utilized to give roughly 360 shots for every charge.
In-camera battery charging is upheld by means of the miniature USB port.
- Single SD memory card space is UHS-II viable for quick read/compose speeds.
- Implicit Wi-Fi and Bluetooth licenses remote picture sharing and distant camera control from a connected cell phone or tablet while utilizing the committed O.I.Share application for iOS and Android.
- Live Composite is a novel long openness mode that permits you to step by step develop an openness after some time without overexposing key components inside the casing. This mode attempts to just record recently identified light sources over the long haul, and permits you to look as a picture creates, making it unmistakably appropriate for shooting star trails or other moving light sources.
- Live Bulb and Live Time settings can be utilized to deliver imaginative long openness symbolism. Live Bulb allows you to hold the screen open for as long as one moment and Live Time allows you to press the shade button once to open the shade and afterward press again in something like a moment to end the openness.
- Stretch shooting is upheld for up to 999 edges with 1 second to 24-hour openness spans.
- Craftsmanship Filters: Pop Art, Soft Focus, Pale and Light Color , Light Tone, Grainy Film, Pin Hole, Diorama, Cross Process, Gentle Sepia, Dramatic Tone, Key Line, Watercolor, Vintage, Partial Color (18 Color), Bleach Bypass, Instant Film.
M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 EZ Lens
Included with the camera body is the M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 EZ; a flexible 28-84mm comparable zoom covering wide to representation length fields of view. Notwithstanding its minimized profile, this silver-tone focal point incorporates a high level optical plan, which incorporates aspherical, low scattering, and high refractive file components to accomplish a serious level of sharpness and lucidity all through the zoom range. A ZERO covering has likewise been applied to individual components to stifle flare and ghosting for high difference, variety precise symbolism. Notwithstanding the optical plan and little size, the focal point is additionally described by its Electronic Zoom component, for smooth and consistent zoom developments, and a Movie and Still Compatible (MSC) AF framework that is speedy, calm, and exact to suit both video and photograph applications.
|Material: 14K White Solid Gold & Titanium
|Sizes:3 - 14 available
This ring is 100% customizable. Please inquire for any changes you would like to make with the request a custom order link under the image. You can request different metals, metal combinations, widths or sizes not shown. You may also contact us for any other design ideas you may have.
We also include free of charge engraving inside the band. Please contact us for more details.