A camera planned with speed, flexibility, and conveyability as a top priority, the Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark III is a balanced Micro Four Thirds mirrorless camera appropriate for an assortment of stills and video needs. Highlighting a 20.4MP Live MOS sensor and a refreshed TruePic IX picture processor, the camera is portrayed by its speedy constant shooting, up to 60 fps with an electronic screen and 15 fps with a mechanical shade, as well as DCI and UHD 4K video recording. The sensor and processor likewise offer a responsiveness range up to ISO 25600 while a refined 5-pivot sensor-shift picture adjustment framework makes up for up to 7.5 stops of camera shake for more honed handheld shooting. Past imaging, the sensor’s plan additionally integrates 121 on-chip stage location focuses, which are all cross-type, alongside 121 difference identification regions for quick and exact centering and subject following execution.
||Micro Four Thirds
||Actual: 21.8 Megapixel
Effective: 20.4 Megapixel (5184 x 3888)
||17.4 x 13 mm (Four Thirds) MOS
|Built-In ND Filter
||1 to 5 Stop Electronic ND Filter
||Stills & Video
||Mechanical Focal Plane Shutter, Electronic Shutter
1/8000 to 60 Seconds
Electronic Front Curtain Shutter
1/320 to 60 Seconds
1/32000 to 60 Seconds
||Bulb Mode, Time Mode
||200 to 25,600 in Auto Mode (Extended: 64 to 25,600)
||Center-Weighted Average, Multi-Zone, Spot
||Aperture Priority, Manual, Program, Shutter Priority
||-5 to +5 EV (1/3, 1/2, 1 EV Steps)
||-2 to 20 EV
||Presets: Auto, Cloudy, Custom, Flash, Fluorescent, Incandescent, Kelvin, Shade, Sunlight, Underwater
Up to 15 fps at 20.4 MP for up to 101 Frames (Raw) / 134 Frames (JPEG)
Up to 10 fps at 20.4 MP for up to 286 Frames (Raw) / Unlimited Frames (JPEG)
Up to 60 fps at 20.4 MP for up to 50 Frames (Raw) / 50 Frames (JPEG)
Up to 18 fps at 20.4 MP for up to 76 Frames (Raw) / 90 Frames (JPEG)
Still Image Capture
5184 x 3888
5188 x 3888
3200 x 2400
1920 x 1440
1280 x 960
1024 x 768
|Image File Format
Internal Video Capture
DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) at 24.00p [237 Mb/s]
UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) at 23.98p/25p/29.97p [102 Mb/s]
Full HD (1920 x 1080) at 23.98p/25p/29.97p/50p/59.94p/119.88p [18 to 200 Mb/s]
HD (1280 x 720) at 23.98p/25p/29.97p/50p/59.94p [10 to 102 Mb/s]
||Up to 29 Minutes
|Built-In Microphone Type
||2-Channel LPCM Audio
External Video Capture
|External Recording Modes
||4:2:2 8-Bit via HDMI
DCI 4K (4096 x 2160)UHD 4K (3840 x 2160)Full HD (1920 x 1080)HD (1280 x 720)
|Media/Memory Card Slot
||Slot 1: SD/SDHC/SDXC (UHS-II)
Slot 2: SD/SDHC/SDXC (UHS-I)
||1 x Micro-HDMI Output
||1 x 1/8″ / 3.5 mm TRS Stereo Headphone Output
1 x 1/8″ / 3.5 mm TRS Stereo Microphone Input
||1 x USB Type-C (USB 2.0) Data Input/Output (Shared with Power Input)
1 x 2.5 mm Sub-Mini Control Input
1 PC Sync Socket Output
||1 x USB Type-C Input/Output
|Global Positioning (GPS, GLONASS, etc.)
||Articulating Touchscreen LCD
||Built-In Electronic (LCD)
||-4 to +2
||Auto and Manual Focus
||Continuous-Servo AF, Manual Focus, Single-Servo AF
||Phase Detection: 121 (121 Cross-Type)
Contrast Detection: 121
||-3.5 to +20 EV
||Fill Flash, First-Curtain Sync, Manual, Off, Red-Eye Reduction, Second-Curtain Sync, Slow Sync, Slow Sync/Red-Eye Reduction
|Maximum Sync Speed
||-3 to +3 EV (1/3, 1/2, 1 EV Steps)
|Dedicated Flash System
|External Flash Connection
||Hot Shoe, PC Terminal
||14 to 104°F / -10 to 40°C
||-4 to 140°F / -20 to 60°C
||30 to 90%
||10 to 90%
||12 to 40mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 24 to 80mm)
|Angle of View
||84° to 30°
|Minimum Focus Distance
||7.87″ / 20 cm
||14 Elements in 9 Groups
||62 mm (Front)
|Dimensions (ø x L)
||2.75 x 3.31″ / 69.9 x 84 mm
||13.47 oz / 382 g
20.4MP Live MOS Sensor and TruePic IX Image Processor
A high-goal 20.4MP Live MOS sensor and refreshed TruePic IX picture processor work in show to give outstandingly quick shooting execution, extended responsiveness range up to ISO 25600, and adaptable 4K video recording abilities. Ideal for sports and untamed life shooting, the sensor and processor blend benefit a full-goal ceaseless shooting pace of 15 fps for up to 101 back to back crude records while working with the mechanical shade. While shooting with the quiet electronic screen, this shooting rate can be supported up to 60 fps with single-shot AF for up to 50 successive crude casings or 18 fps shooting with ceaseless AF for up to 90 sequential crude edges.
DCI and UHD 4K Video Recording and OM-Log
- The sensor and processor additionally support recording both DCI (4096 x 2160) and UHD (3840 x 2160) 4K motion pictures. While working in DCI, a genuine 24.00 fps outline rate is utilized, alongside IPB pressure and a 237 Mb/s digit rate, and UHD 4K is accessible in outline rates up to 30p and a 102 Mb/s cycle rate. Full HD 1080p and HD 720p recording is additionally upheld. Sound recording is conceivable utilizing the underlying sound system amplifier, and both an outer mic jack and earphone jack are accessible for further developed sound recording and observing.
- Helping keep in differing light circumstances, a coordinated OM-Log setting can be utilized to expand the viable unique reach and bear the cost of a more noteworthy scope of control during after creation variety evaluating when utilized with the going with LUT record. Utilization of an outside recording screen is additionally conceivable, by means of HDMI yield, which upholds 4:2:2 8-bit tone for a more noteworthy variety amendment range.
121-Point All Cross-Type Phase-Detection AF
A high level self-adjust framework consolidates both 121 on-chip stage recognition focuses and 121 difference discovery regions for it is both speedy and precise to concentrate execution that. Each of the 121 stage recognition focuses are cross-type, as well, for further developed accuracy in blended lighting conditions, as well as improved subject following abilities. Different centering modes are accessible to suit working in different shooting conditions, including 121-point, for general use; Group 25-point, for moving subjects, like birds and natural life, and when 121-point is excessively wide; Group 9-Point, for more modest and more far off subjects; Group 5-Point, for when 9-point is excessively wide or to suit working with closer moving subjects; Single, for working with still or little subjects that are not moving; and Small AF, for working with close-up subjects. Custom AF targets can likewise be set, for working with explicit quantities of center focuses inside the 121-point lattice, and an AF limiter work permits you to compel the centering distance inside a predefined range for more responsive execution. Moreover, nonstop self-adjust responsiveness can be set, to help its utilization while recording video, inside five levels for seriously satisfying center developments.
5-Axis Sensor-Shift Image Stabilization
In-body, sensor-shift picture adjustment assists with limiting the presence of camera shake by up to 7 stops with any focal point being used and makes up for camera developments that become particularly perceptible while working with fax shots, large scale symbolism, and long openings. Besides, this novel picture adjustment framework works across five tomahawks to make up for vertical point pivot, level point turn, even shift, vertical shift, and moving camera shake development. This scope of distinguished developments effectively helps customary still picture shooting as well as film recording and working with moving subjects all the more successfully. Also, when matched with select focal points including optical picture adjustment, stir remuneration up to 7.5 stops is conceivable.
Body Design and Connectivity
- High-goal 2.36m-spot electronic viewfinder is accessible for eye-level checking, and it offers a high 0.74x most extreme amplification for clear, mutilation free survey.
- Back 3.0″ 1.037m-dab LCD screen includes a vari-point plan to help working from an assortment of points, and it is likewise a touchscreen for natural menu route and picture playback. Also, a LV Boost mode can be utilized to upgrade the screen’s splendor and focus on the edge rate while working in dim areas.
- Included BLH-1 battery-powered lithium-particle battery furnishes roughly 420 shots for each accuse of typical settings or up to a noteworthy 900 shots for every accuse of the speedy rest mode initiated.
- The USB Type-C port can be utilized for fast in-camera battery charging.
- Implicit Wi-Fi and Bluetooth licenses remote picture sharing and distant camera control from a connected cell phone or tablet while utilizing the committed O.I.Share application for iOS and Android.
- Double SD memory card openings offer better adaptability for picture capacity, permitting you to isolate crude and JPEG documents to various cards, save copy records to the two cards, or essentially twofold your extra room with flood recording. Moreover, one of the card spaces is UHS-II viable for quicker read/compose speeds when utilized with a viable UHS-II card.
- Wide extra similarity furnished with the joining of 3.5mm earphone and amplifier ports, a PC sync streak terminal and top hot shoe, USB Type-C and miniature HDMI ports, and a 2.5mm port for discretionary controllers.
- Rough sprinkle, dust, and freezeproof development integrates broad fixing all through the magnesium amalgam body to oblige working in cruel weather patterns and attempting conditions, in any event, when a link, amplifier, or a bunch of earphones are joined.
- Supersonic Wave Filter and a residue safe covering are utilized to extraordinarily decrease the probability of residue arriving at the sensor.
- Strong screen unit is appraised to perform for more than 400,000 activations.
- Stand High Res Shot mode offers the same result of a 80MP picture by joining eight successively recorded outlines into a solitary, bigger picture. In the middle of every one of the openings, the sensor-shift adjustment instrument moves somewhat to obtain more data than in a solitary openness and these casings are then composited into a last picture with more prominent goal and variety detail. The TruePic IX processor helps this interaction by making up for any subject development obscure and this component can likewise be arranged to record 50MP or 25MP pictures for document size adaptability.
- Handheld High Res Shot mode, similar to the Tripod mode, delivers a 50MP JPEG or crude document by compositing successively recorded records into a solitary picture. The Handheld High Res Shot mode varies from the Tripod mode by recording 16 autonomous edges, instead of eight, and the slight development brought about by hand-holding gives the scope of development expected to create the bigger last picture.
- Mimicking the impacts of an unbiased thickness channel, Live ND brings about obscured subject development by compositing openings to recreate the vibe of a solitary picture taken at a more slow shade speed. Especially reasonable for capturing moving water, five modes are accessible ND2, ND4, ND8, ND16, and ND32-to differ how development is depicted.
- Live Composite is a novel long openness mode that permits you to steadily develop an openness after some time without overexposing key components inside the casing. This mode attempts to just record recently recognized light sources after some time, and permits you to look as a picture creates, making it undeniably appropriate for capturing star trails or other moving light sources.
- Live Bulb and Live Time settings can be utilized to deliver imaginative long openness symbolism. Live Bulb allows you to hold the screen open for as long as one moment and Live Time allows you to press the shade button once to open the shade and afterward press again in the span of a moment to end the openness.
- Professional Capture Mode is a novel setting that starts recording and buffering full-goal JPEG or crude pictures preceding completely discouraging the screen. When you press the screen button midway, edges will start to be recorded, and when you completely press the shade, the picture will be saved notwithstanding the past 35 casings. Moreover, you can hold the screen button in this mode to continue shooting persistently utilizing the quiet electronic shade work.
- Span shooting is upheld for up to 9999 edges with 1 second to 24-hour openness stretches.
- Against glimmer shooting consequently identifies the recurrence/gleam of fake lighting and actuates the shade at top splendor minutes to deliver openings with steady openness and variety.
M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-40mm f/2.8 PRO Lens
Included with the camera is the M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-40mm f/2.8 PRO; a wide-to-representation length 24-80mm comparable zoom. Its complex optical plan, which incorporates an assortment of aspherical, low scattering, and high refractive record components, lessens both chromatic and circular deviations all through the zoom range for remarkable lucidity, sharpness, and variety precision. A ZERO focal point covering has likewise been applied to further develop contrast while working in solid lighting conditions. Past the high level focal point plan, this zoom is additionally described by its steady f/2.8 greatest opening, as well as its tough climate fixed development for working in an assortment of conditions. Moreover, a Movie and Still Compatible self-adjust framework accomplishes quick, smooth, and quiet centering execution, and a manual center grip bears the cost of moment exchanging between centering techniques.
|Material: 14K White Solid Gold & Titanium
|Sizes:3 - 14 available
This ring is 100% customizable. Please inquire for any changes you would like to make with the request a custom order link under the image. You can request different metals, metal combinations, widths or sizes not shown. You may also contact us for any other design ideas you may have.
We also include free of charge engraving inside the band. Please contact us for more details.