Furnishing long reach with a high-level optical plan, the M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm f/4 PRO from OM SYSTEM gives you high-goal picture quality anyplace you go. Minimal and lightweight for most extreme compactness, this adaptable fax zoom is an 80-300mm comparable focal point for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. The focal point offers exceptional edge-to-edge sharpness, and its high-level optical plan incorporates an assortment of complex components that lessen both chromatic and circular deviations all through the zoom range for remarkable lucidity, sharpness, and variety exactness.
The lens includes a rapid film and still viable self-adjust framework for quick, smooth, and quiet centring execution, and with a base centring distance of 27.6,” you can without much of a stretch have itemized and perplexing chances of closeup subjects flawlessly. An adjusted seven-edge stomach gives smooth bokeh, and a ZERO focal point covering further develops contrast while working in brilliant lighting conditions. Defending the focal point is a dependable climate-fixed plan to guarantee the focal point’s presentation in severe and unforgiving circumstances, and a fluorine focal point covering gives extra security from dust, water drops, oil, and soil.
||40 to 150mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 80 to 300mm)
||Micro Four Thirds
|Lens Format Coverage
||Micro Four Thirds
|Angle of View
|Minimum Focus Distance
||27.6″ / 70 cm
||15 Elements in 9 Groups
||62 mm (Front)
|Dimensions (ø x L)
||2.7 x 3.9″ / 69 x 99 mm
||13.5 oz / 382 g
- Fax zoom is intended for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and gives an 80-300mm comparable central length range.
- Two ED (extra-low scattering) components, two aspherical components, one Super ED component, and one HR component are included inside the optical plan to limit both round and chromatic abnormalities, mutilation, and variety bordering all through the zoom range while additionally adding to by and large picture sharpness, lucidity, and variety precision.
- A ZERO (Zuiko extra-low reflection optical) limits focal point flare and ghosting for further developed differentiation and variety devotion while working in solid lighting conditions.
- Film and still viable (MSC) self-adjust framework benefits both photo and video applications because of its smooth, calm, and quick execution.
- Adjusted seven-cutting edge stomach creates a smooth bokeh quality.
- Fluorine covering gives security to the optical framework and repulses dust, water drops, oil, and soil, guaranteeing simple evacuation in any event, when they stick to the focal point surface.
- A solid climate fixed plan guarantees the focal point’s presentation in nasty and brutal circumstances.
|Material: 14K White Solid Gold & Titanium
|Sizes:3 - 14 available
This ring is 100% customizable. Please inquire for any changes you would like to make with the request a custom order link under the image. You can request different metals, metal combinations, widths or sizes not shown. You may also contact us for any other design ideas you may have.
We also include free of charge engraving inside the band. Please contact us for more details.