Offering long reach with a high level list of capabilities and optical plan, the M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm f/2.8 PRO from Olympus is a flexible 80-300mm identical fax zoom for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. As a feature of the PRO series of cutting edge focal points, this zoom separates itself with a splendid f/2.8 steady greatest gap for predictable brightening all through the zoom reach to suit working in an assortment of lighting conditions. Its optical plan utilizes a progression of aspherical and low scattering glass components to stifle chromatic and round abnormalities for striking sharpness and lucidity, and a ZERO covering is likewise used to diminish flare and ghosting for high differentiation, variety exact imaging.
|Focal Length||40 to 150mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 80 to 300mm)|
|Lens Mount||Micro Four Thirds|
|Lens Format Coverage||Micro Four Thirds|
|Angle of View||30° to 8.2°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||2.3′ / 70 cm|
|Optical Design||16 Elements in 10 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Tripod Collar||Removable and Rotating|
|Filter Size||72 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||3.13 x 6.3″ / 79.4 x 160 mm|
|Length at Maximum Extension||6.28″ / 159.5 mm|
|Weight||1.67 lb / 760 g|
- Fax zoom is intended for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and gives a 80-300mm comparable central length range.
- Brilliant f/2.8 consistent greatest gap suits working in an assortment of lighting conditions all through the zoom range.
- One aspherical ED (extra-low scattering) component, two aspherical components, one Super ED component, three ED components, and one HD component are highlighted inside the optical plan to limit both round and chromatic variations, bending, and variety bordering all through the zoom range while additionally adding to by and large picture sharpness, clearness, and variety precision.
- A ZERO (Zuiko Extra-low Reflection Optical) covering has been applied to individual components to limit focal point flare and ghosting for further developed differentiation and variety constancy while working in solid lighting conditions.
- A Dual VCM (voice curl engine) framework is utilized for speedy and close quiet self-adjust execution. By isolating the centering instrument into two gatherings constrained by discrete straight AF engines, center rates are quicker and the rubbing free development is eminently calmer to help video recording.
- Manual center grasp allows you rapidly to pull the centering ring into place for immediate, natural center control.
- Programmable L-Fn (focal point work) button for effectively available settings change.
- Dust-, freeze-, and sprinkle resistant plan involves 11 separate seals to guarantee the focal point’s exhibition in nasty and brutal circumstances.
- Adjusted nine-sharp edge stomach delivers a smooth bokeh quality.
- Removable pivoting stand collar offers a steady stage for working with this focal point on a mount or monopod.
- Included focal point hood falls back onto the focal point for a more smaller profile when put away.
- Viable with the discretionary M.Zuiko Digital MC-14 1.4x Teleconverter to additionally stretch out the compass to a 112-420mm identical central length range.