A long-arriving at super fax for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras, the M.Zuiko Digital ED 300mm f/4 IS PRO from Olympus is a 600mm comparable focal point that offsets refined optics with a hand-holdable plan. Super ED, E-HR, and HR glass components are consolidated to control both chromatic and round variations to give a serious level of clearness and sharpness, and a Z Coating Nano has been applied to individual components to stifle focal point flare and ghosting for high differentiation, variety exact imaging.
||300mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 600mm)
||Micro Four Thirds
|Lens Format Coverage
||Micro Four Thirds
|Angle of View
|Minimum Focus Distance
||4.59′ / 1.4 m
||17 Elements in 10 Groups
||Removable and Rotating
||77 mm (Front)
|Dimensions (ø x L)
||3.64 x 8.94″ / 92.5 x 227 mm
||3.25 lb / 1475 g
- Super telephoto prime is intended for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and gives a 600mm identical central length.
- Three Super ED (extra-low scattering) components are utilized to control tone bordering and chromatic abnormalities for further developed clearness and variety exactness.
- Three high refractive record components and one E-HR (extra-high refractive file) component help to limit round abnormalities and contortion for more noteworthy sharpness and precise delivery.
- A Z Coating Nano has been applied to individual components to altogether diminish focal point flare and ghosting to further develop difference and variety devotion while working in solid lighting conditions.
- Focal point based picture adjustment assists with limiting the presence of camera shake to help shooting handheld with this focal point in troublesome lighting conditions. Furthermore, this focal point upholds Synchronized IS, which matches the optical IS framework with select Olympus cameras‘ 5-pivot sensor-shift picture adjustment to control up to six stops of camera shake.
- Film and Still Compatible (MSC) self-adjust framework benefits both photograph and video applications because of its smooth, calm, and quick execution.
- Manual center grip allows you rapidly to pull the centering ring into place for immediate, instinctive center control.
- Programmable L-Fn (focal point work) button for effectively available settings change.
- Residue, sprinkle, and freezeproof development consolidates 17 separate seals to guarantee this focal point’s presentation in nasty circumstances and cruel conditions.
- Removable pivoting mount collar offers a steady stage for working with this focal point on a stand or monopod. The included DR-79 Decoration Ring can likewise be utilized on the focal point while shooting handheld to replace the eliminated mount collar.
- Implicit retractable focal point hood safeguards the front focal point component to diminish surface reflections and flare.
- Viable with the discretionary M.Zuiko Digital MC-14 1.4x Teleconverter to additionally stretch out the range to a 840mm identical central length.
|Material: 14K White Solid Gold & Titanium
|Sizes:3 - 14 available
This ring is 100% customizable. Please inquire for any changes you would like to make with the request a custom order link under the image. You can request different metals, metal combinations, widths or sizes not shown. You may also contact us for any other design ideas you may have.
We also include free of charge engraving inside the band. Please contact us for more details.