A high-velocity ordinary length prime including a high-level optical plan, the M.Zuiko Digital ED 25mm f/1.2 PRO Lens from Olympus is a 50mm identical focal point intended for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. Its one-of-a-kind 19 components, 14 gatherings development consolidates extra-low scattering, aspherical, and high refractive file components to altogether diminish both chromatic and round variations for outstanding picture lucidity, sharpness, and variety exactness. The focal point is additionally described by a brilliant f/1.2 greatest opening, which advantages working in low-light circumstances and manages the cost of broad command over the profundity of the field. A nine-edge gap is highlighted too, to accomplish a smooth bokeh quality while working with the shallow profundity of field strategies, and a Z Coating Nano has been applied to individual components to restrict flare and ghosting for further developed contrast.
|Focal Length||25mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 50mm)|
|Lens Mount||Micro Four Thirds|
|Lens Format Coverage||Micro Four Thirds|
|Angle of View||47°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||11.81″ / 30 cm|
|Optical Design||19 Elements in 14 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Filter Size||62 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||2.76 x 3.43″ / 70 x 87 mm|
|Weight||14.46 oz / 410 g|
- The standard prime 25mm focal point is intended for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and gives a 50mm comparable central length.
- Outstandingly quick f/1.2 most extreme gap upholds working in troublesome lighting conditions and manages the cost of broad command over the profundity of the field for particular centre procedures.
- The multifaceted optical plan utilizes one Super Extra-Low Dispersion component, an additional two low scattering components, one Extra-High Refractive Index component, three high refractive record components, and one aspherical component, which all work in show to control chromatic and circular variations for further developed lucidity, diminished variety bordering, and improved sharpness.
- A Z Coating Nano has been applied to individual focal point components to discernibly diminish surface reflections and forestall focal point flare and ghosting for further developed difference and variety lack of bias in solid lighting conditions.
- An MSC self-adjust framework, alongside an inner centring configuration, gives speedy, calm, and exact centring execution to help both still photo shooting and film recording. Furthermore, an MF grip is utilized for quick changing to manual concentration for more exact control.
- Programmable L-Fn (focal point work) button for effectively available settings change.
- Climate-fixed development monitors the focal point against residue, dampness, and frosty temperatures for working in cruel conditions.
- Adjusted nine-sharp edge stomach adds to a satisfying bokeh quality.