A high velocity ordinary length prime including a high level optical plan, the M.Zuiko Digital ED 25mm f/1.2 PRO Lens from Olympus is a 50mm identical focal point intended for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. Its one of a kind 19 components, 14 gatherings development consolidates extra-low scattering, aspherical, and high refractive file components to altogether diminish both chromatic and round variations for outstanding picture lucidity, sharpness, and variety exactness. The focal point is additionally described by a brilliant f/1.2 greatest opening, which advantages working in low-light circumstances and manages the cost of broad command over profundity of field. A nine-edge gap is highlighted too, to accomplish a smooth bokeh quality while working with shallow profundity of field strategies, and a Z Coating Nano has been applied to individual components to restrict flare and ghosting for further developed contrast.
||25mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 50mm)
||Micro Four Thirds
|Lens Format Coverage
||Micro Four Thirds
|Angle of View
|Minimum Focus Distance
||11.81″ / 30 cm
||19 Elements in 14 Groups
||62 mm (Front)
|Dimensions (ø x L)
||2.76 x 3.43″ / 70 x 87 mm
||14.46 oz / 410 g
- Standard prime 25mm focal point is intended for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and gives a 50mm comparable central length.
- Outstandingly quick f/1.2 most extreme gap upholds working in troublesome lighting conditions and manages the cost of broad command over profundity of field for particular center procedures.
- The multifaceted optical plan utilizes one Super Extra-Low Dispersion component, an additional two low scattering components, one Extra-High Refractive Index component, three high refractive record components, and one aspherical component, which all work in show to control chromatic and circular variations for further developed lucidity, diminished variety bordering, and improved sharpness.
- A Z Coating Nano has been applied to individual focal point components to discernibly diminish surface reflections and forestall focal point flare and ghosting for further developed difference and variety lack of bias in solid lighting conditions.
- A MSC self-adjust framework, alongside an inner centering configuration, gives speedy, calm, and exact centering execution to help both still photograph shooting and film recording. Furthermore, a MF grip is utilized for quick changing to manual concentration for more exact control.
- Programmable L-Fn (focal point work) button for effectively available settings change.
- Climate fixed development monitors the focal point against residue, dampness, and frosty temperatures for working in cruel conditions.
- Adjusted nine-sharp edge stomach adds to a satisfying bokeh quality.
|Material: 14K White Solid Gold & Titanium
|Sizes:3 - 14 available
This ring is 100% customizable. Please inquire for any changes you would like to make with the request a custom order link under the image. You can request different metals, metal combinations, widths or sizes not shown. You may also contact us for any other design ideas you may have.
We also include free of charge engraving inside the band. Please contact us for more details.