Matching a complex optical plan with an astoundingly brilliant greatest opening, the M.Zuiko Digital ED 17mm f/1.2 PRO from Olympus is a flexible wide-point, 34mm-identical prime for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. The focal point’s calling card is its quick f/1.2 most extreme gap, which suits working in troublesome lighting conditions and benefits more prominent command over profundity of field. Additionally, a perplexing 15 components, 11 gatherings development consolidates extra-low scattering, aspherical, and high refractive file components to essentially decrease both chromatic and round deviations for outstanding picture clearness, sharpness, and variety precision. A nine-edge opening is included also, to accomplish a smooth bokeh quality while working with shallow profundity of field strategies, and a Z Coating Nano has been applied to individual components to restrict flare and ghosting for further developed contrast.
|Focal Length||17mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 34mm)|
|Lens Mount||Micro Four Thirds|
|Lens Format Coverage||Micro Four Thirds|
|Angle of View||65°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||7.87″ / 20 cm|
|Optical Design||15 Elements in 11 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Filter Size||62 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||2.69 x 3.43″ / 68.2 x 87 mm|
|Weight||13.76 oz / 390 g|
- Standard wide-point 17mm lens is intended for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and gives a 34mm identical central length.
- Astoundingly quick f/1.2 greatest opening backings working in troublesome lighting conditions and manages the cost of broad command over profundity of field for particular center strategies.
- The perplexing optical plan utilizes one Super Extra-Low Dispersion component, an additional three low scattering components, one Extra-Low Dispersion Dual-Sided Aspherical component, one Extra-Low Dispersion Aspherical component, one Super High Refractive Index component, and one aspherical component, which all work in show to control chromatic and circular variations for further developed clearness, diminished variety bordering, and upgraded sharpness.
- A Z Coating Nano has been applied to individual focal point components to recognizably lessen surface reflections and forestall focal point flare and ghosting for further developed differentiation and variety nonpartisanship in solid lighting conditions.
- A MSC self-adjust framework, alongside an inward centering configuration, gives fast, calm, and exact centering execution to help both still photograph shooting and film recording. Moreover, a MF grasp is utilized for quick changing to manual concentration for more exact control.
- Programmable L-Fn (focal point work) button for effectively available settings change.
- Climate fixed development monitors the focal point against residue, dampness, and frigid temperatures for working in cruel conditions.
- Adjusted nine-edge stomach adds to a satisfying bokeh quality.