An adaptable zoom covering a famous central length range, the M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-40mm f/2.8 PRO from Olympus is a wide-to-representation length 24-80mm identical focal point for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. Its complex optical plan, which incorporates an assortment of aspherical, low scattering, and high refractive file components, lessens both chromatic and circular variations all through the zoom range for striking clearness, sharpness, and variety precision. A ZERO focal point covering has additionally been applied to further develop contrast while working in solid lighting conditions. Past the high level focal point plan, this zoom is additionally portrayed by its consistent f/2.8 greatest opening, as well as its strong climate fixed development for working in an assortment of conditions. Moreover, a Movie and Still Compatible self-adjust framework accomplishes quick, smooth, and quiet centering execution, and a manual center grasp manages the cost of moment exchanging between centering techniques.
|Focal Length||12 to 40mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 24 to 80mm)|
|Lens Mount||Micro Four Thirds|
|Lens Format Coverage||Micro Four Thirds|
|Angle of View||84° to 30°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||7.87″ / 20 cm|
|Optical Design||14 Elements in 9 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Filter Size||62 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||2.75 x 3.31″ / 69.9 x 84 mm|
|Length at Maximum Extension||4.44″ / 112.8 mm|
|Weight||13.47 oz / 382 g|
- Standard wide-point to picture length long range focal point is intended for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and gives a 24-80mm identical central length range.
- Steady f/2.8 greatest gap empowers predictable low-light execution and specific center control all through the zoom range.
- The focal point development coordinates one aspherical ED (extra-low scattering) component, two aspherical components, one DSA (Dual Super Aspherical) component, an additional two low scattering components, one HD component, and two HR (high-refractive file) components into its plan to limit abnormalities, contortion, and variety bordering all through the zoom range while likewise adding to in general picture sharpness, clearness, and variety precision.
- A ZERO (Zuiko Extra-low Reflection Optical) covering has been applied to individual components to limit lens flare and ghosting for further developed difference and variety loyalty while working in solid lighting conditions.
- Film and Still Compatible (MSC) self-adjust framework benefits both photograph and video applications because of its smooth, calm, and quick execution.
- Manual center grip allows you rapidly to pull the centering ring into place for immediate, natural center control.
Programmable L-Fn (focal point work) button for effectively available settings change.
- Dust-, freeze-, and trickle resistant plan guarantee the focal point’s exhibition in severe and unforgiving circumstances.
- Adjusted seven-cutting edge stomach delivers a smooth bokeh quality.