Spreading over an amazing wide to fax range, the M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-100mm f/4 IS PRO Lens from Olympus is a 24-200mm comparable zoom intended for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. Portrayed by its f/4 steady greatest gap, this focal point offers reliable execution all through the zoom reach to suit the two stills and video shooting. Its optical plan integrates a large number of low scattering and aspherical components to diminish chromatic and circular abnormalities. A ZERO covering and a Z Coating Nano have been applied to extraordinarily lessen focal point flare and ghosting for further developed contrast.
||12 to 100mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 24 to 200mm)
||Micro Four Thirds
|Lens Format Coverage
||Micro Four Thirds
|Angle of View
||84° to 12°
|Minimum Focus Distance
||5.91″ / 15 cm
||17 Elements in 11 Groups
||72 mm (Front)
|Dimensions (ø x L)
||3.05 x 4.59″ / 77.5 x 116.5 mm
|Length at Maximum Extension
||6.24″ / 158.5 mm
||1.23 lb / 561 g
- Crossing a wide-point to fax range, this 12-100mm zoom is intended for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and gives a 24-200mm comparable central length range.
- Steady f/4 greatest opening gives reliable light all through the zoom reach to help the two stills and video applications.
- One twofold-sided aspherical component and three aspherical components are included in the optical plan to restrict round abnormalities for further developed sharpness with decreased twisting. Furthermore, an additional five low scattering components, two Super HR (high-refractive record) components, and one HR component are likewise used to control chromatic abnormalities and variety bordering for more prominent lucidity and variety loyalty.
- Both a ZERO Coating and a Z Coating Nano are applied to individual lens components to perceptibly decrease surface reflections and forestall focal point flare and ghosting for further developed difference and variety lack of bias in solid lighting conditions.
- Focal point-based picture adjustment assists with limiting the presence of camera shake to help shooting handheld with this focal point in troublesome lighting conditions. Furthermore, this focal point upholds Synchronized IS, which matches the optical IS framework with select Olympus cameras’ 5-hub sensor-shift picture adjustment to control up to 6.5 stops of camera shake.
- A MSC self-adjust framework gives fast, calm, and exact centering execution to help both still photo shooting and film recording. Also, an MF grip is utilized for quick changing to manual concentration for more exact control.
- Climate fixed development monitors the focal point against residue and dampness for working in cruel conditions.
- Round seven-edge stomach adds to a satisfying bokeh quality.
|Material: 14K White Solid Gold & Titanium
|Sizes:3 - 14 available
This ring is 100% customizable. Please inquire for any changes you would like to make with the request a custom order link under the image. You can request different metals, metal combinations, widths or sizes not shown. You may also contact us for any other design ideas you may have.
We also include free of charge engraving inside the band. Please contact us for more details.