Portrayed by its noteworthy reach and come to, the Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 100-400mm f/5-6.3 is a 200-800mm-identical super-fax zoom for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. This length is supplemented by a high level optical plan that integrates a progression of ED and HR components to limit different abnormalities and a ZERO covering likewise assists with controlling flare and ghosting for further developed differentiation and variety precision.
||100 to 400mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 200 to 800mm)
||f/5 to 6.3
||Micro Four Thirds
|Lens Format Coverage
||Micro Four Thirds
|Angle of View
||12° to 3.1°
|Minimum Focus Distance
||4.27′ / 1.3 m
||21 Elements in 15 Groups
||Removable and Rotating
||72 mm (Front)
|Dimensions (ø x L)
||3.4 x 8.1″ / 86.4 x 205.7 mm
|Length at Maximum Extension
||10.45″ / 265.5 mm
||2.46 lb / 1120 g
- Crossing a noteworthy super fax range, this 100-400mm zoom is intended for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and gives a 200-800mm identical central length range.
- Two Super HR (high refractive file) components and two HR components are included in the optical plan to restrict round deviations for further developed sharpness with decreased twisting. Furthermore, three ED (extra-low scattering) components are additionally used to control chromatic abnormalities and variety bordering for more prominent clearness and variety constancy.
- A ZERO (Zuiko Extra-Low Reflection Optical) covering has been applied to individual components to limit focal point flare and ghosting for further developed difference and variety loyalty while working in solid lighting conditions.
- Optical picture adjustment limits the presence of camera shake by roughly three stops to suit handheld shooting applications.
- Film and Still Compatible (MSC) self-adjust framework benefits both photograph and video applications because of its smooth, calm, and quick execution.
- Least centering distance of 4.3′ offers a 0.57x most extreme amplification to suit working with close-up subjects.
- Center reach limiter permits you to tighten the center framework to 4.3-19.7′, 4.3′ to endlessness, or 19.7′ to limitlessness ranges for quicker zeroing in execution relying upon the subject sort and distance.
- Climate fixed development watches the focal point against residue and dampness for working in cruel conditions.
- Adjusted nine-cutting edge stomach adds to a satisfying bokeh quality.
- Mount collar offers even help while working from a monopod or stand and allows fast exchanging among flat and vertical shooting directions.
- Viable with the discretionary M.Zuiko Digital MC-14 1.4x and MC-20 2x Teleconverters to additionally broaden the compelling reach of the focal point.
|Material: 14K White Solid Gold & Titanium
|Sizes:3 - 14 available
This ring is 100% customizable. Please inquire for any changes you would like to make with the request a custom order link under the image. You can request different metals, metal combinations, widths or sizes not shown. You may also contact us for any other design ideas you may have.
We also include free of charge engraving inside the band. Please contact us for more details.