Nikon Z50 Body Black + Nikkor Z DX 16-50 mm F/3.5-6.3 VR
Nikon Z50, the Z50 is Nikon’s third mirrorless camera in the top range. It also has the DX sensor. The 20.9-megapixel sensor allows you to capture super sharp details with beautiful depth, differentiations and variety. The Nikon Z50 can capture slow motion in Full HD or 4K UHD at 30 frames per second. Nikon Z50’s cross-breed auto-adjustment is fast, precise and smooth. Self-adjusted focuses are able to cover 90% of the edge. This allows you to capture sharp photos or videos over and over again. The Z50 also has a clever eye-location auto-adjustment that allows the camera to focus on your subject’s eyes in a natural way. No matter if your subject is a single person or part of a group. Holding auto-openness and self-adjust, you can take up to 11 pictures without pause. You will always have a good photo to use in situations where you must act quickly. Would you prefer to stay behind the scenes or in the background? Maybe the subject shouldn’t be disturbed? If this is the case, then the Z50 will be in silent mode to capture the film without any disturbance. The Z50’s body is very similar to that of the Z6 and Z7 where comfort, grip and lightness are important. The camera is easy to use and comfortable to hold. The electronic viewfinder provides a sharp image that is comparable to the optical viewfinder of a DSLR, but can also show images with the current settings.
Z mount: The more light equivalents, the better picture quality.
The Z-mount has a measurement of 55 mm, making it the largest full-outline camera mount. The Z-mount is now the industry standard. The bigger the mount, the brighter the picture will be.
Famous Nikon ergonomics
The Z-series cameras are a compact version of Nikon DSLR cameras that have the same polish, durability, handling and activity. Find alternate views on the touchscreen that moves and has a high goal. You can swipe back and forth while viewing pictures on the high goal shifting touchscreen. Two-finger tap any part of a photo to see it at 100%. The Z series is comfortable to hold because of its large, deep grip and perfectly adjusted weight. It can be used with NIKKOR Z and F-mount focals with different central lengths, in combination with the FTZ connector.
Nikon Menu Structure
The menu system is intuitive and instantly recognizable as a Nikon DSLR camera. The buttons and settings you need are right where they should be. Each activity becomes natural.
F FTZ connector similarity
Do you have a wide range of Nikon F lenses? Is there a focal that you should still get from the NIKKOR Z line? All F-series lenses are compatible with Z-series cameras, thanks to the FTZ connector. You can also continue to use all of your speedlights, controllers, external receivers and remote transmitters.
Nikon Z50: Features and Benefits
- 20.9-megapixel DX sensor
- Nikon Z mount
- 4K30 UHD video
- Slow motion 120fps in Full HD
- ISO 100 to 51 200
- Hybrid AF – fast, precise and Smooth
- 11fps continuous mode
- Intelligent eye-detection autofocus
- Comfortable grip
- Tiltable LCD touchscreen
- Clear electronic viewfinder
- Create a time-lapse 4K in the camera
- Twenty creative filters for photos and videos
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connection
- Nikon SnapBridge app connection
- Compatible with Nikon DX Lenses with FTZ adapterNikon Z DX 16-50mm f/3.5-6VR LensThis focal point allows you to take advantage of the advantages that your DX camera offers. This focal point, with its identical central distance between 24-75 mm and wide-point film, is suitable for a variety of subjects. The focal point is only 135g in weight and has a level surface when it is withdrawn. It is easy to focus on small details with the closest centring distance being 0.2 m. When you zoom in, the VR (vibration reduction) feature ensures that you will always get sharp images. Shoot at screen speeds that are up to 4.5 times slower than is possible. This focal point allows you to take sharp photos in low-light conditions and record stable recordings at any time, even while walking while shooting. With the quiet change ring, you can quickly set important capabilities such as manual concentration, opening control, and openness pay.
Features of the Nikon NIKKOR Z DX 16-50 mm f/3.5-6.3 VR Lens:
- Nikon wide-angle lens
- 16-50 mm (FX-format/35 mm equivalent: 24-75 mm)
- Lightweight wide-angle lens
- Short focusing distance
- Optical image stabilisation (VR)
- Noiseless adjustment ring
- Extra quiet autofocus, ideal for videos
- Filter size: 46 mm
- Nikon Z50
- The Nikon NIKKOR Z DX 16-50 mm f/3.5-6.3 VR Lens
- LC-46B Lens cap
- Lens mount cap
- EN-EL25 rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Camera strap
- USB cable
- EH-73P AC Charging Adapter
- User manual
Type of battery EN-EL25 Dust & splashproof Image stabiliser Self-timer Mirrorless camera model Nikon Z50 Resolution 1,040,000.00 Tiltable screen Touchscreen Display type Tiltable Exposure compensation -5 to +5 LW Light metering White balance programmes CONNECTIVITY Wi-Fi Bluetooth Built-in flash Flash exposure compensation steps -3 to +1 LW Hot shoe included PHOTO QUALITY Megapixels 20.9 Supported aspect ratios Supported image formats 5568 x 3712, 4176 x 2784, 2784 x 1856 RAW Image File Format JPEG & RAW MEMORY Memory slots 1x SD/SDHC/SDXC Memory card included LENS Minimum focusing distance (mm) 20.0 Maximum aperture (f) 3.50 Minimum aperture (f) 22.00 Minimum focal length (mm) 16.0 Maximum focal length (mm) 50.0 Filter size (mm) 46 LENS & ZOOM Includes lens Body only OVERIG TFT Full frame FOCUS Number of focal points 209 SENSOR Type of sensor CMOS Sensor name CMOS ISO sensitivity (min) 100 ISO sensitivity (max) 51,000 Type of sensor APS-C TECHNICAL SPECS Lensmount Nikon F (FX) VIDEO HDMI output HDMI connector type Type D Supported video modes (1080p etc.) 4K UHD and 1080p 4K video Full HD video FPS in 4K 30 FPS in Full HD 120 Video resolution 4K UHD
There are no reviews yet.