Nikon Z30 body + Nikon NIKKOR Z DX 16-50mm f/3.5-6.3 VR lens
The Nikon Z30 mirrorless camera is a powerful, young and accommodating model. The camera is small enough to be carried around easily, but still offers a high-quality execution. The Z30’s ease of use and smooth design, combined with its superior quality, make it a great all-rounder for any maker.
Clear and well-honed
Nikon’s 20.8 Megapixel DX design CMOS sensor, combined with the EXPEED 6 processing engine, ensures clear and sharp images. The sensor can produce low-motion images even under low-light conditions. You can therefore shoot at ISO 51,200 or ISO 25,600. You can capture all the action in deadly sharp detail with the highest consistent shooting speed of 11 fps. In-camera timelapse combines photographs and recordings for a fascinating effect. You can adjust your photos in-camera using the implicit presets and channels.
You can also record video in 4K Ultra HD with 24 or 30-fps. Shoot pictures at 1080p FullHD with 60 frames per second for smooth, sluggish motion. Two hours of continuous video can be recorded, which is ideal when you want a longer film. With the Z30 you can also live stream, so that you are always in touch with your fans.
You can keep an eye on your subject with the LCD screen that has 1.04M pixel. The 3 inch wide sharp display can be turned and shifted, making it ideal for vlogging. When the LCD screen is moved forward, you can use the selfie-style controls to make changes, such as the centre position, the openness, and the self-clock. Red light is visible on the front, so there’s no need to ever check if you are recording. The sound is recorded using the sound system receiver at the top. It is possible to connect a receiver via the 3.5mm outside mouthpiece port for better sound quality.
Basic, quick, and solid
Crossover Auto Center’s 290-point framework uses both stage identification and different recognition techniques to focus quickly and accurately on two recordings and photos. Face and eye recognition recognizes individuals, including canines and cats. The subject is precisely tracked and kept in the center as it moves through the scene. The computerized eVR picture adjustment ensures that handheld recordings are smooth and steady, and that unwanted vibrations during recording are reduced.
You don’t have to mess around with memory cards and links. The Wi-Fi and Bluetooth features make it easy to share all of your photos. SnapBridge allows you to remotely control the camera and transfer photos and videos from your phone or tablet. The Nikon Z30 is equipped with an HDMI and USB Type C connection for charging and interacting with external gadgets.
Z mount: The more light equivalents, the better picture quality.
The Z-mount has the largest full-outline mounting of any camera frame, with a width of 55 mm. The Z-mount is now the industry standard. The bigger the mount, the brighter the picture will be.
Prestigious Nikon ergonomics
The Z-series cameras are a smaller version of Nikon DSLR cameras that have the same style, quality, care and functionality. The touchscreen tiltable with high-resolution allows you to find different points of view. Swipe this way to check out pictures on the tiltable touchscreen with high-goal, then double tap on an area of a photo to see it in full. Z-series is comfortable to hold thanks to its large, deep grasp and a highly adjusted load. It can be used with NIKKOR Z and NIKKOR F mount focal points in different central lengths, and the FTZ connector.
FTZ connector is similar to F focal points
Do you have a wide range of Nikon F lenses? Do you still need a specific focal point in the NIKKOR Z line? All F-series lenses are compatible with Z-series cameras, thanks to the FTZ connector. Nikon Z allows you to continue using all of your Speedlights, controllers remote transmitters, and outer receivers.
Nikon Z30 Features
- Ideal for content creators. Vloggers and Live Streamers
- 20.8 MP DX-format CMOS sensor
- Mount: Z-mount
- Processor EXPEED 6,
- Film in 4K at 24/30 frames per second
- 1.04M-dot vari-angle LCD display
- Hybrid Auto Focus 290-Point
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity
- Number of focal points: 209
- Rotatable and tiltable touchscreen
- Type of battery: EN-EL25
- Weight (without Accessories): 350 grams Nikon NIKKOR DX 16-50mm F/3.5-6.3VR LensThis focal point allows you to take advantage of the advantages that your DX camera offers. This focal point has a similar central length of 24 to 75mm and is suitable for a wide range of subjects. The focal point is only 135g in weight and remains perfectly level even when it’s retracted. It is easy to focus on small details with the 0.2m closest centering distance. Even when zoomed-in far, the VR (vibration reduction) feature ensures that you will always get sharp images. Shoot at speeds that are up to 4.5 times slower than you would ever imagine. This focal point allows you to capture sharp images in low-light conditions and record stable recordings at any time, even while walking while shooting. With the quiet change ring, you can quickly set important capabilities such as manual focus, gap control, and openness remuneration.
The Nikon NIKKOR 16-50mm VR Lens has the following features:
- Nikon Wide-Angle Lens
- 16-50mm (FX-format/35mm equivalent: 24-75mm)
- Wide-angle lens with a lightweight design
- Short focusing distance
- Optical image stabilisation (VR)
- Adjustment ring with noiseless operation
- Extra quiet autofocus, ideal for videos
- Filter Size: 46mm
The Nikon NIKKOR 16-50mm f/3.5-6VR Lens comes with a standard teleconverter:
- Nikon Z30
- AN-DC25 camera strap
- Body cap BF-N1
- EN-EL25 rechargeable Li-ion battery
- UC-E24 USB Cable
- Nikon NIKKOR DX 16-50mm VR Lens
- LC-46B Lens cap
- Lens mount cap
- Two-year warranty
|Type of battery|
|Dust & splash proof|
|Mirrorless camera model|
|Screen diagonal (inch)||3.0|
|Display type||Rotatable and tiltable|
|SIZE & PACKAGING|
|Weight (in grams)||350.00|
|Dimensions in mm (WxHxD)|
|Image File Format||JPEG & RAW|
|Memory card slots||Single Card Slot|
|Minimum focusing distance (mm)||0.0|
|Maximum aperture (f)||3.50|
|Minimum aperture (f)||22.00|
|Minimum focal length (mm)||16.0|
|Maximum focal length (mm)||50.0|
|Filter size (mm)||46|
|LENS & ZOOM|
|Max. viewing angle (degrees)||83.0|
|Number of focal points|
|ISO sensitivity (min)|
|ISO sensitivity (max)||51,200|
|Type of sensor||APS-C|
|Full HD video|
|FPS in 4K||30|
|Video resolution||4K UHD|