Conservative, lightweight, and flexible, the NIKKOR Z DX 18-140mm f/3.5-6.3 VR, from Nikon, is an across the board zoom spreading over a wide-point to fax range. Ready to be a solitary focal point answer for movement, walkaround, and ordinary shooting, this 27-210mm-comparable focal point is great for applications going from scenes to picture to far off, quick subjects.
Accomplishing sharp outcomes and consistent taking care of, Vibration Reduction picture adjustment makes up for up to 5 stops of camera shake for further developed outcomes while working in low-light circumstances. A venturing engine gives fast, calm, and exact self-adjust execution, alongside full-time manual center supersede, and there is a 7.9″ least centering distance for working with close-up subjects. Likewise, a programmable control ring can be set for instinctive change over an assortment of camera and openness settings.
|Focal Length||18 to 140mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 27 to 210mm)|
|Maximum Aperture||f/3.5 to 6.3|
|Minimum Aperture||f/22 to 40|
|Lens Mount||Nikon Z|
|Lens Format Coverage||APS-C|
|Angle of View||76° to 11° 30′|
|Minimum Focus Distance||7.9″ / 20 cm|
|Optical Design||17 Elements in 13 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Filter Size||62 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||2.9 x 3.5″ / 73 x 90 mm|
|Weight||11.1 oz / 315 g|
- Across the board zoom is intended for DX-design Nikon Z-mount mirrorless cameras and gives a 27-210mm comparable central length range.
- Venturing engine conveys amazingly smooth, calm, and quick self-adjust execution that is appropriate to the two stills and video applications.
- Least centering distance of 7.9″ at the wide-point position suits working with close-up subjects.
- Vibration Reduction picture adjustment limits the presence of camera shake by up to 5 stops for more keen handheld shooting.
- Programmable Control Ring is, naturally, set to change manual concentration however can likewise be utilized to control gap or openness pay.
There are no reviews yet.