Lightweight, deft, and quick, the NIKKOR Z 28-75mm f/2.8 is the sleekest f/2.8 zoom for FX-design cameras Nikon has at any point created. Crossing a wide-point to picture length range and including a splendid plan that succeeds in low-light and for controlling profundity of field, this focal point is about adaptability in a conservative bundle.
|Focal Length||28 to 75mm|
|Lens Mount||Nikon Z|
|Lens Format Coverage||Full-Frame|
|Angle of View||75° to 32° 10′|
|Minimum Focus Distance||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Optical Design||15 Elements in 12 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Filter Size||67 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||3 x 4.7″ / 75 x 120.5 mm|
|Weight||1.2 lb / 565 g|
- A wide scope of articulations is made conceivable by the f/2.8 fixed opening.
- The conservative, lightweight body with an all out length at 120.5 mm and weight of approx. 565 g gives incredible coverability.
- Acknowledges stable goal all through the whole zoom range
- Incorporates a control ring, to which settings, for example, gap and openness remuneration can be allowed, and which acknowledges peaceful, smooth activity.
- Residue and dribble resistant* plan and antifouling covering on the front most focal point surface.
- Reception of a STM (venturing engine) for calm activity and fast reaction conveys high velocity, precise AF drive for the two stills and video.
- Focal point configuration supporting video recording, with decreased shift in point of view while changing concentration (center breathing) and stable openness control.
- The base center distance of 0.19 m at the wide-point end empowers catch of dynamic shots from closeness.
- Covers central lengths from 28 mm to 75 mm, that upholds a wide scope of shooting scenes and subjects from scene to representations.