A really flexible regular focal point, the NIKKOR Z 24-120mm f/4 S, from Nikon, is a wide-point to short-fax zoom covering an incredibly helpful scope of central lengths to help an assortment of utilizations from scene to picture. The steady f/4 most extreme gap offers predictable execution all through the zoom range and the focal point includes a high level optical plan for high sharpness and lucidity. As a go-to focal point for a larger part of requirements, this focal point likewise sports a generally minimized and lightweight plan.
|Focal Length||24 to 120mm|
|Lens Mount||Nikon Z|
|Lens Format Coverage||Full-Frame|
|Angle of View||84° to 20° 20′|
|Minimum Focus Distance||1.1′ / 35 cm|
|Optical Design||16 Elements in 13 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Filter Size||77 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||3.3 x 4.6″ / 84 x 118 mm|
|Weight||1.4 lb / 630 g|
- Including a mix of three ED components, one aspherical ED component, and three aspherical components, both chromatic and round abnormalities are successfully disposed of all through the zoom range for eminent sharpness and clearness.
- ARNEO and Nano Crystal Coats are utilized to forestall ghosting, reflections, and flare to acknowledge further developed differentiation and clearness while working in solid lighting and illuminated conditions. The Nano Crystal Coat controls coincidental light from an inclining course while the ARNEO Coat controls accidental light from an upward bearing.
- Multi-center framework consolidates two separate AF drive units, which are synchronized, to convey particularly quick and precise centering all through the zoom range. This framework utilizes venturing engines, which offer stunningly smooth and calm self-adjust execution that is appropriate to the two stills and video applications.
- Full-time manual center supersede is likewise conceivable and an interior centering configuration is utilized, where just the inward focal point bunches are moved during centering, to keep up with the general length of the focal point during use and to advance quicker centering speeds.
- Devoted manual center ring at the back of the focal point for material and exact command over the center position.
Least centering distance of 1.1′, alongside a greatest amplification of 0.39x, benefits working with close-up subjects.
Handling and Design
- Programmable Control Ring can be utilized to control opening, ISO, or openness pay.
- Assignable L. Fn button works related to camera-based Fn buttons to give consistent focuses to rapidly changing openness settings and different capacities.
- Residue and dampness safe focal point barrel, alongside a front fluorine covering, helps the focal point’s utilization in nasty circumstances.