NIKON AF-S 28MM F1.8 G
FX-design wide-point focal point with 28mm central length and quick f/1.8 gap.
An extraordinary decision when you need to catch a broad view, this focal point is great for shooting in close indoor spaces, shooting staggering vistas, or catching cityscapes and road scenes.
A phenomenal counterpart for high-goal D-SLRs, the optical plan conveys perfectly delivered pictures and films. The quick f/1.8 opening empowers more honed shots in low light, and impeccably balances sharpness and bokeh.
- FX-format wide-angle lens with 28 mm focal length (42 mm when used with a Nikon DX-format SLR).
- Fast f/1.8 aperture enables beautifully smooth bokeh, sharper shots in low light and a bright viewfinder image.
- High-performance optical design: delivers sharp, beautifully rendered images to support the performance of high-resolution D-SLRs.
- Two aspherical lens elements minimize aberrations and correct the distortion that can occur with a wide angle of view.
- Nano Crystal Coat effectively reduces ghost and flare.
- Silent Wave Motor (SWM) allows quiet and accurate AF operation.
- Two focus modes are available: M/A (autofocus with manual override) and M (manual focus).
- Lightweight and compact body.
- Weather-sealed metal lens mount.
- Bayonet lens hood and lens pouch included.
Image stabiliser GENERAL Product colour Black FOCAL POINT Minimum focal length (35mm equiv.) 250.0 Fixed focal length (mm) 28.0 Minimum focal length (mm) 28.0 Maximum focal length (mm) 28.0 Fixed focal point APERTURE Number of aperture blades 7 Maximum aperture (f) 1.8 Fixed aperture zoom lens An aperture of 2.8 or faster SIZE & PACKAGING Weight (in grams) 330 Length (mm) 80.5 LENS SYSTEM Lens structure (elements/groups) 11/9 OVERIG Lens mount suitable for SLR Type of lens 1,8 – 16 Diagonal viewing angle (min) 53.00 Diagonal viewing angle (max) 75.00 Diameter 73.0 Focus Reproduction ratio 0.22 FOCUS 25.0 TECHNICAL SPECS Lensmount Nikon F (FX) Filter size (mm) 67.0 Suitable for full frame