Nikkor Z 50mm F1.8 S
The Nikkor Z 50mm F1.8 S focal point holds back nothing aspect in optical execution. The focal point has an uncommon adaptable plan that is conceivable because of the blend of the bigger Z-mount with its inward measurement of 55 mm and a short spine distance of 16 mm. The focal point offers high goal, both while taking pictures and recording video, and has different valuable capabilities, like remedy for central length variety (moving the point of view when the center is changed), calm activity, smooth openness control and a setting ring. Furthermore, the focal point is entirely appropriate for recording video because of the peaceful activity.
The Nikkor Z 50mm F1.8 S is an exchangeable focal point from the S-Line. The S-Line is a series inside the NIKKOR Z focal points that meets another benchmark for optical execution and sets another norm for quality and plan. The picture propagation of these focal points surpasses that of ordinary f/4 and f/1.8 focal points.
Features of the NIKKOR Z 50mm f/1.8 S
- Excellent image reproduction delivers beautiful images that will change the opinion about the possibilities of a 50 mm f/1.8 lens permanently.
- Excellent suppression of longitudinal chromatic aberration provides superior resolution with a natural reproduction of fine textures at maximum aperture.
- Sharp and clear reproduction of details, from the center of the image to the edges, regardless of the shooting distance.
- A soft and beautiful bokeh at any shooting distance that is only possible with a bright lens.
- Two elements of ED glass and two aspherical lens elements.
- Nano Crystal Coat is used to suppress image shadows and light spots.
- The new, powerful stepper motor (STM) allows quiet and accurate AF control, both when taking pictures and recording video.
- In view of dust resistance and drip-water-tightness, the entire lens is sealed, including the moving parts.
In the Box
- 1x Nikkor Z 50mm F1.8 S
Image stabiliser FOCAL POINT Fixed focal length (mm) 50.0 Minimum focal length (mm) 50.0 Maximum focal length (mm) 50.0 Fixed focal point APERTURE Number of aperture blades 9 Maximum aperture (f) 1.8 Minimum aperture (f) 16 Fixed aperture zoom lens Aperture of 2.8 or faster SIZE & PACKAGING Length (mm) 87.0 LENS & ZOOM Max. viewing angle (degrees) 47.0 LENS SYSTEM Lens structure (elements/groups) 12/9 Number of aspherical lens elements 3 Other special lens elements ED Coatings Nano Crystal Coat OVERIG 0.4 FOCUS Type of focus motor STM Manual focus Auto focus 40.0 TECHNICAL SPECS Lensmount Nikon Z Filter size (mm) 62.0 Type of lens hood HB-90 Suitable for full frame ZOOM & STABILISATION Optical zoom 1x Magnification factor 0,15x