Nikkor Z 50mm F1.8 S
The Nikkor Z 50mm F1.8 S focal point holds back nothing aspect in optical execution. The focal point has an uncommon adaptable plan that is conceivable because of the blend of the bigger Z-mount with its inward measurement of 55 mm and a short spine distance of 16 mm. The focal point offers a high goal, both while taking pictures and recording video, and has different valuable capabilities, like a remedy for central length variety (moving the point of view when the centre is changed), calm activity, smooth openness control and a setting ring. Furthermore, the focal point is entirely appropriate for recording video because of the peaceful activity.
The Nikkor Z 50mm F1.8 S is an exchangeable focal point from the S-Line. The S-Line is a series inside the NIKKOR Z focal points that meets another benchmark for optical execution and sets another norm for quality and plan. The picture propagation of these focal points surpasses that of ordinary f/4 and f/1.8 focal points.
Features of the NIKKOR Z 50mm f/1.8 S
- Excellent image reproduction delivers beautiful images that will change the opinion about the possibilities of a 50 mm f/1.8 lens permanently.
- Excellent suppression of longitudinal chromatic aberration provides superior resolution with natural reproduction of fine textures at maximum aperture.
- Sharp and clear reproduction of details, from the centre of the image to the edges, regardless of the shooting distance.
- A soft and beautiful bokeh at any shooting distance is only possible with a bright lens.
- Two elements of ED glass and two aspherical lens elements.
- Nano Crystal Coat is used to suppress image shadows and light spots.
- The new, powerful stepper motor (STM) allows quiet and accurate AF control, both when taking pictures and recording video.
- In view of dust resistance and drip-water-tightness, the entire lens is sealed, including the moving parts.
In the Box
- 1x Nikkor Z 50mm F1.8 S
Image stabiliser FOCAL POINT Fixed focal length (mm) 50.0 Minimum focal length (mm) 50.0 Maximum focal length (mm) 50.0 Fixed focal point APERTURE Number of aperture blades 9 Maximum aperture (f) 1.8 Minimum aperture (f) 16 Fixed aperture zoom lens Aperture of 2.8 or faster SIZE & PACKAGING Length (mm) 87.0 LENS & ZOOM Max. viewing angle (degrees) 47.0 LENS SYSTEM Lens structure (elements/groups) 12/9 Number of aspherical lens elements 3 Other special lens elements ED Coatings Nano Crystal Coat OVERIG 0.4 FOCUS Type of focus motor STM Manual focus Auto focus 40.0 TECHNICAL SPECS Lensmount Nikon Z Filter size (mm) 62.0 Type of lens hood HB-90 Suitable for full frame ZOOM & STABILISATION Optical zoom 1x Magnification factor 0,15x