NIKKOR Z 24-70MM F4 S
The Nikkor Z 24-70mm F4 S focal point holds back nothing aspect in optical execution. The focal point has an exceptionally adaptable plan that is conceivable because of the mix of the bigger Z-mount with its inward width of 55 mm and a short spine distance of 16 mm. The focal point offers a high goal, both while taking pictures and recording video, and has different valuable capabilities, like a remedy for central length variety (moving the point of view when the centre is changed), calm activity, smooth openness control and a setting ring. Furthermore, the focal point is truly reasonable for recording video because of the peaceful activity.
The Nikkor Z 24-70 mm F4 S is a tradable focal point from the S-Line. The S-Line is a series inside the NIKKOR Z focal points that meets another benchmark for optical execution and sets another norm for quality and plan. The picture proliferation of these focal points surpasses that of ordinary f/4 and f/1.8 focal points.
Features of the Nikkor Z 24-70mm F4 S
- The standard focal length range of 24 mm wide-angle to 70 mm medium-long telephoto can be used for a wide range of scenes and subjects.
- In addition, image reproduction will change the opinion about the possibilities of zoom lenses with a maximum aperture of f/4 permanently.
- An optical design that suppresses variations in aberrations, from close-up to infinity, making the image even sharp at the edges at the maximum aperture. A shortest focal distance of only 0.3 m over the entire zoom range and excellent reproduction of spotlights.
- An ED glass, an aspherical ED lens element and three aspherical lens elements.
- Nano Crystal Coat is used to suppress image shadows and light spots.
- The lens is powerful enough to deliver very high optical performance and is extremely handy. It uses a retraction mechanism without having to press a button. This results in a compact lens that can easily be taken anywhere.
- The design takes into account dust resistance and drip water density. Fluorine carbon coating is applied to the surface of the front lens element.
In the Box
- 1x Nikkor Z 24-70 mm F4 S
There are no reviews yet.