Nikkor AF-S 85mm f/3.5 G ED VR DX Micro
Minimized and lightweight DX design Full scale focal point with great optics. Furnished with Nikon’s second era Vibration Decrease framework, it conveys consistent pictures to both the sensor and viewfinder, empowering more adaptable hand-held shooting. The 1:1 proliferation proportion empowers life-size close-ups of very fine surfaces and subtleties. The smooth self-adjust conveyed by the Quiet Wave Engine joins with the interior center framework to make it ideal for getting truly near subjects. Simple to deal with, this is the ideal focal point with which to investigate the universe of close-up photography.
- Compact and lightweight DX-format 85mm Macro lens (35mm equivalent approx: 127.5mm).
- 1:1 reproduction ratio offers life-like close-ups.
- Closest focusing distance: 0.286 m.
- ED (Extra low Dispersion) glass ensures crisp results.
- Vibration Reduction II (VR II) stabilization system: lets you use shutter speeds that are up to 4 stops slower.
- SWM (Silent Wave Motor) for fast and accurate autofocus.
- IF (Internal Focusing) design for fixed lens length.
- Non-rotating front element allows use of lens mounted flash accessories.
- Focal length: 85mm
- Maximum aperture: f/3.5
- Minimum aperture: f/32
- Lens construction: 14 elements in 10 groups (with one ED glasselements)
- Picture angle: 18°50’
- Closest focusing distance: 0.286 m. (life size)
- No. of diaphragm blades: 9 (rounded)
- Filter/attachment size: 52mm
- Diameter x length (extension from lens mount): Approximately 73 x 98.5 mm
- Weight: Approximately 355 g
- AF-S DX Micro NIKKOR 85mm f/3.5G ED VR
- 52mm Snap-on Front Lens Cap LC-52
- Rear Lens Cap LF-1
- Bayonet Hood HB-37
- Flexible Lens Pouch CL-1018
Attention! This lens is suitable for full-frame cameras, but will change your crop factor to 1.5 x.
|Fixed focal length (mm)
|Minimum focal length (mm)
|Maximum focal length (mm)
|Fixed focal point
|Number of aperture blades
|Maximum aperture (f)
|Minimum aperture (f)
|Fixed aperture zoom lens
|SIZE & PACKAGING
|Weight (in grams)
|Lens structure (elements/groups)
|Diagonal viewing angle (max)
||Nikon F (DX)
|Filter size (mm)
|Suitable for full frame