Nikkor AF-S 50mm f/1.8 G
Astoundingly lightweight and minimal 50mm standard focal point. Brags a quick most extreme gap f/1.8 that is great for low-light circumstances or when shallow profundity of field is required, and adds to a splendid viewfinder picture. The re-planned optical development includes an aspherical focal point component for predominant picture quality and Nikon’s selective Quiet Wave Engine (SWM) conveys murmur calm activity. Incredible incentive for cash, this is a heavenly extra focal point for photographic artists on a tight spending plan.
- 50mm FX-format standard lens (75mm when used with a Nikon DX-format SLR).
- Fast maximum aperture of f/1.8.
- Ideal for low-light situations or portraits with smooth bokeh.
- Aspherical lens element for superior image quality.
- SWM (Silent Wave Motor) for fast, quiet autofocus.
- Two focus modes: M/A (manual-priority autofocus) and M (manual focus).
- Remarkably lightweight and compact body.
- Weather-sealed metal lens mount.
- Outstanding value for money.
- Lens construction: 7 elements in 6 groups
- Maximum aperture: f1.8
- Minimum aperture: f16
- Max angle of view: 47deg; 31.5deg (DX-format)
- Closest focusing distance: 0.45m
- Filter diameter: 58mm
- Dimensions: 72 x 52.5 mm
- Weight: 185 grams
Image stabiliser GENERAL Product colour Black FOCAL POINT Fixed focal length (mm) 50.0 Minimum focal length (mm) 50.0 Maximum focal length (mm) 50.0 Fixed focal point APERTURE Number of aperture blades 7 Maximum aperture (f) 1.8 Minimum aperture (f) 16 Fixed aperture zoom lens SIZE & PACKAGING Weight (in grams) 185 Length (mm) 52.0 LENS SYSTEM Lens structure (elements/groups) 7/6 Number of aspherical lens elements 1 OVERIG Lens mount suitable for SLR 0.4 Compatible camera brands Nikon Diameter 72.1 Reproduction ratio 0.15x Ultrasonic motor (USM) FOCUS 45.0 TECHNICAL SPECS Lensmount Nikon F (FX) Filter size (mm) 58.0 Suitable for full frame
There are no reviews yet.