Nikkor AF-S 50mm f/1.4 G
A quick fixed central length standard focal point with top-notch optics and Nikon’s selective Quiet Wave Engine (SWM) for murmur calm activity. Highlights a huge greatest opening of f/1.4 that guarantees a brilliant viewfinder picture, and is great for low-light shooting circumstances or when a shallow profundity of field is wanted.
- 50mm wide-aperture standard lens (35mm equivalent: 75mm when used with a Nikon DX-format SLR).
- Large maximum aperture of f/1.4.
- Advanced optical design minimizes flare and chromatic aberration.
- SWM (Silent Wave Motor) for fast, quiet autofocus.
- Two focus modes: M/A (manual-priority autofocus) and M (manual focus).
- IF (Internal Focusing) design for fixed lens length.
- The non-rotating front element allows the use of circular polarizing filters and lens-mounted flash accessories.
- The focus ring does not rotate during AF operation.
- Focal length: 50 mm
- Maximum aperture: f/1.4
- Minimum aperture: f/16
- Lens construction: 8 elements in 7 groups
- Picture angle: 46°
- Closest focusing distance: 0.45 m/1.5 ft.
- No. of diaphragm blades: 9 (rounded)
- Filter/attachment size: 58mm
- Diameter x length (extension from lens mount): Approx. 73.5 x 54 mm/2.9 x 2.1 in.
- Weight: Approx. 280 g/9.9 oz.
- 58mm snap-on front lens cap LC-58
- Rear lens cap LF-1
- Bayonet hood HB-47
- Flexible lens pouch CL-1013
Image stabiliser GENERAL Product colour Black FOCAL POINT Fixed focal length (mm) 50.0 Minimum focal length (mm) 50.0 Maximum focal length (mm) 50.0 Fixed focal point APERTURE Number of aperture blades 9 Maximum aperture (f) 1.4 Minimum aperture (f) 16 Fixed aperture zoom lens SIZE & PACKAGING Weight (in grams) 280 Length (mm) 54.0 LENS SYSTEM Lens structure (elements/groups) 8/7 OVERIG Lens mount suitable for SLR Type of lens 0.4 Supported sensor format APS-C Diagonal viewing angle (min) 46.00 Diagonal viewing angle (max) 46.00 Compatible camera brands Nikon Diameter 73.5 Focus Mounting method Mount Reproduction ratio 0.15x Ultrasonic motor (USM) Includes bag FOCUS Internal focus 45.0 TECHNICAL SPECS Lensmount Nikon F (FX) Filter size (mm) 58.0 Suitable for full frame