Nikkor AF-S 35mm f/1.8 G DX
35mm wide opening focal point with great optics and smaller aspects intended for use with Nikon DX design cameras. Highlights a huge greatest opening of f/1.8 that offers a brilliant viewfinder picture and is great for low light shooting circumstances. Conveys high goal and differentiation with calm self-adjust activity.
- Wide aperture DX format 35mm lens (35mm equivalent: 52.5mm).
- Large maximum aperture of f/1.8.
- SWM (Silent Wave Motor) for fast, quiet autofocus.
- Advanced optical design for excellent edge to corner sharpness.
- Balanced lightweight and compact design.
- Two focus modes: M/A (manual-priority autofocus) and M (manual focus).
- Focal length: 35mm
- Maximum aperture: f/1.8
- Minimum aperture: f/22
- Lens construction: 8 elements in 6 groups (with one hybrid aspherical lens)
- Picture angle: 44°
- Closest focusing distance: 0.3 m/0.98ft.
- No. of diaphragm blades: 7 (rounded)
- Filter/attachment size: 52mm
- Diameter x length (extension from the camera’s lens-mounting flange): Approx. 70 x 52.5 mm/2.8 x 2.1 in.
- Weight: Approx. 200 g/7 oz.
- Supplied accessories: 52mm snap-on front lens cap LC-52, Rear lens cap LF-1, Bayonet hood HB-46, Flexible lens pouch CL-0913
This lens is suitable for full-frame cameras, but will change your crop factor to 1.5 x.
|Fixed focal length (mm)
|Minimum focal length (mm)
|Maximum focal length (mm)
|Fixed focal point
|Number of aperture blades
|Maximum aperture (f)
|Minimum aperture (f)
|Fixed aperture zoom lens
|SIZE & PACKAGING
|Lens structure (elements/groups)
|Number of aspherical lens elements
||Nikon F (DX)
|Filter size (mm)
|Suitable for full frame