Famous long range focal point for use with FX-design SLRs.
Offering an exceptionally helpful blend of expansive central reach and minimal form, this is an incredible walkabout focal point.
The 24-85mm territory effectively covers the most generally utilized central lengths from wide-point up to fax. Nikon’s Vibration Decrease framework guarantees sharp, consistent pictures. ED glass components assist with conveying shocking sharpness and differentiation, even at greatest gap.
- FX-format standard zoom lens with 24–85mm focal range (36–127.5mm when used with a Nikon DX-format SLR).
- Vibration Reduction (VRII) system enables more stable handheld shooting and lets you shoot at shutter speeds up to four stops slower.
- Nikon Super Integrated Coating greatly reduces ghosting and flare and ensures outstanding color reproduction.
- Designed specifically for use with Nikon FX-format digital SLR sensors.
- ED (extra-low dispersion) glass and three aspherical lens elements ensure high resolution and contrast while minimizing aberrations and distortions.
- SWM (Silent Wave Motor) for quiet and accurate autofocus.
- Two focus modes: M/A (manual-priority autofocus) and M (manual focus).
- Lightweight and compact body.
- Weather-sealed rubber lens mount.
Image stabiliser FOCAL POINT Minimum focal length (mm) 24.0 Maximum focal length (mm) 85.0 Fixed focal point APERTURE Maximum aperture (f) 3.5 Fixed aperture zoom lens SIZE & PACKAGING Length (mm) 82.0 FOCUS 38.0 TECHNICAL SPECS Lensmount Nikon F (FX) Suitable for full frame