NIKKOR AF-S 200-500MM F/5.6 ED VR
The Nikkor AF-S 200-500mm f/5.6 ED VR focal point from Nikon is the most recent ultra-fax zoom with phenomenal adaptability. This focal point has an exceptionally enormous reach and is likewise loaded with new focal point innovations. Be stunned at the innovative adaptability that you have with a central length of 200-500mm and a consistent gap of f/5.6. Ideal for capturing wild creatures, planes, birds or quick games.
Always excellent performance
This focal point offers outstanding reach, yet a consistently reliable speed and smooth command over the profundity of the field over the whole zoom range. The optical development comprises 19 components in 12 gatherings. The chromatic deviation is decreased to a base thanks to an additional three low-scattering glass components. The presence of camera shake is likewise a relic of past times thanks to VR (Vibration Decrease). This noteworthy framework permits taking shots at screen speed drops of up to 4.5.
Features of the Nikkor AF-S 200-500mm f/5.6 ED VR
- The flexible focal range of 200-500mm (300-750mm equivalent in DX format)
- A constant aperture of f/5.6
- High optical performance thanks to three extra-low dispersion glass elements
- Minimal camera shake through its Vibration Reduction (VR)
- Extremely fast and quiet autofocus mechanism thanks to Silent Wave Motor (SWM)
- Electromagnetic Aperture Mechanism
- The minimum focus distance is 7.2” (2.19m)
In the Box
- Nikkor AF-S 200-500mm f/5.6 ED VR objectief
- CL-1434 Semi-soft Lens Case
- HB-71 Bayonet Lens Hood
- Front and Rear Lens Cap
Image stabiliser GENERAL Product colour Black FOCAL POINT Minimum focal length (mm) 200.0 Maximum focal length (mm) 500.0 Fixed focal point APERTURE Number of aperture blades 9 Maximum aperture (f) 5.6 Minimum aperture (f) 32 Fixed aperture zoom lens SIZE & PACKAGING Depth (mm) 267.5 Weight (in grams) 2,300 Length (mm) 268.0 LENS SYSTEM Lens structure (elements/groups) 19/12 OVERIG Lens mount suitable for SLR Type of lens 2.2 Compatible camera brands Nikon Diameter 108.0 Mounting method Mount Reproduction ratio 0.22 Includes bag FOCUS 220.0 TECHNICAL SPECS Lensmount Nikon F (FX) Filter size (mm) 95.0 Suitable for full frame ZOOM & STABILISATION Number of correction stops (stabiliser) 4,5
There are no reviews yet.