Nikkor AF-S 16-35mm f/4.0 G ED VR Nano
Ultra wide-angle zoom NIKKOR focal point, intended for use with Nikon’s FX-design SLRs. The World’s most memorable ultra wide-point focal point to flaunt vibration decrease, it conveys incredibly consistent pictures to both the sensor and viewfinder. The unrivalled optical plan offers brilliant execution, conveying exceptional goals and differentiation in assorted conditions. An incredible incentive for cash, this flexible, take-anyplace focal point is a wonderful choice for photographic artists on a tight spending plan.
- Ultra-wide-angle zoom lens with constant f/4 aperture.
- 16-35mm zoom range (DX equivalent: 24-52mm).
- Vibration Reduction II (VR II) stabilization system. Lets you use a shutter – speeds that are up to 4 stops slower.
- Exceptionally high optical performance.
- Nano Crystal coat reduces ghost and flare.
- ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass and aspherical lens elements ensure high resolution and superior contrast.
- SWM (Silent Wave Motor) for fast, quiet autofocus.
- Focal length: 16-35mm
- Maximum aperture: f/4
- Minimum aperture: f/22
- Lens construction: 17 elements in 12 groups (with two ED glass elements, three aspherical lenses and Nano Crystal Coat)
- Picture angle: 107° – 63° (83° – 44° with Nikon DX format)
- Closest focus distance: 0.28 m/0.9 ft. (throughout the entire zoom range)
- Maximum reproduction ratio: 0.25x
- No. of diaphragm blades: 9 (rounded)
- Focusing: Autofocus with a built-in SWM and manual focus
- Filter/attachment size: 77mm
- Diameter x length (extension from the camera’s lens-mounting flange): Approx. 82.5 × 125 mm/3.2 x 4.9 in.
- Weight: Approx. 685 g/1.5 lb.
- 77mm Snap-on Front Lens Cap LC-77
- Rear Lens Cap LF-1
- Bayonet Hood HB-23
- Flexible Lens Pouch CL-1120
Image stabiliser FOCAL POINT Minimum focal length (mm) 16.0 Maximum focal length (mm) 35.0 Fixed focal point APERTURE Maximum aperture (f) 4.0 Minimum aperture (f) 22 Fixed aperture zoom lens SIZE & PACKAGING Length (mm) 125.0 OVERIG Lens mount suitable for SLR Compatible products FX FOCUS Manual focus Auto focus 29.0 TECHNICAL SPECS Lensmount Nikon F (FX) Filter size (mm) 77.0 Suitable for full frame ZOOM & STABILISATION Optical zoom 2.2x
There are no reviews yet.