The Fujifilm XF 10-24mm F/4.0 R OIS WR focal point joins a super wide point with a standard wide point, providing you with many visual conceivable outcomes. For instance, the Fujinon XF 10-24mm OIS F4.0 allows you to shoot dynamic, point-by-point scenes as well as engineering and insides.
The quick and quiet AF is the consequence of an immensely superior interior centring framework, as well as the utilization of a stepper engine and lightweight focal points. Moreover, Optical Picture Adjustment guarantees handheld photography in unfortunate lighting conditions. The Fujinon XF 10-24mm OIS F4.0 has a base centering distance of 24 cm, so this flexible focal point is likewise reasonable for close-up shooting.
Features of the Fujifilm XF 10-24mm F/4.0 R OIS WR
- Lens construction: 14 elements in 10 groups (4 aspherical, 4 ED elements)
- Focal length at 35mm equivalent: 15-36mm
- Maximum aperture: F4.0
- The angle of view: 110° – 61.2°
- Maximum magnification: 0.16x
- Quick and silent autofocus
- Optical image stabilization
- Diameter: 78mm
- Length: 87mm
- Weight: 385 grams
In the Box
- Fujifilm XF 10-24mm F/4.0 R OIS WR