The Fujifilm XF 10-24mm F/4.0 R OIS WR focal point joins a super wide point with a standard wide-point, providing you with many visual conceivable outcomes. For instance, the Fujinon XF 10-24mm OIS F4.0 allows you to shoot dynamic, point by point scenes as well as engineering and insides.
The quick and quiet AF is the consequence of an immensely superior interior centering framework, as well as the utilization of a stepper engine and lightweight focal points. Moreover, Optical Picture Adjustment guarantees handheld photography in unfortunate lighting conditions. The Fujinon XF 10-24mm OIS F4.0 has a base centering distance of 24 cm, so this flexible focal point is likewise reasonable for close-up shooting.
Features of the Fujifilm XF 10-24mm F/4.0 R OIS WR
- Lens construction: 14 elements in 10 groups (4 aspherical, 4 ED elements)
- Focal length at 35mm equivalent: 15-36mm
- Maximum aperture: F4.0
- Angle of view: 110° – 61.2°
- Maximum magnification: 0.16x
- Quick and silent autofocus
- Optical image stabilization
- Diameter: 78mm
- Length: 87mm
- Weight: 385 grams
In the Box
- Fujifilm XF 10-24mm F/4.0 R OIS WR