The Fujifilm XC 50-230mm F4.5-6.7 OIS II offers significantly greater flexibility contrasted with the past model. It has a broad zoom range which reliably conveys exceptional optical execution. The XC50-230mm II purposes optical picture adjustment to guarantee extraordinary execution. Also, vibrations are limited and obscure forestalled while taking shots at longer central lengths and in low light.
It is a strong long-range focal point with a scope of 50-230mm (equivalent to 76-350mm at 35mm) with great optical properties. On account of an aspherical, and an extra-low-scattering glass component, the XC 50-230mm OIS II has essentially no chromatic variation. The focal point is developed of 13 focal point components split between 10 gatherings.
The XC 50-230mm F4.5-6.7 OIS II highlights a profoundly precise stepper engine which gives quick self-adjust. This is great for video and catching moving items. The zoom component is stifled however much as could be expected. The new plan limits chromatic deviations and twisting all through the zoom range. This guarantees more brilliant, more varied exact outcomes. It is appropriate for APS-C organizations.
Features of the Fujifilm XC 50-230mm F4.5-6.7 OIS II Black
- Large zoom range 76-350mm equivalent in 35mm
- Image stabilization with 3.5 stops
- Fully compatible with Fujifilm X-Mount
- Macro mode
- Lens construction: 13 elements in 10 groups
- Maximum aperture: F4.5 – 6.7
- Seven-blade rounded diaphragm
- Equipped with an aspherical and extra-low dispersion lens element
- Filter size is 58mm
- High-precision stepper motor for fast autofocus and suppression of zoom sound
In the box
- Fujifilm XC 50-230mm f / 4,5-6,7 II OIS Lens (Black)
- Lens hood
- Lens caps
Image stabiliser FOCAL POINT Minimum focal length (mm) 50.0 Maximum focal length (mm) 230.0 Fixed focal point APERTURE Maximum aperture (f) 4.5 Fixed aperture zoom lens SIZE & PACKAGING Length (mm) 111.0 FOCUS 110.0 TECHNICAL SPECS Lensmount Fujifilm X Suitable for full frame