Canon EOS R6 body + RF 50 mm F/1.8 STM
The Group EOS R6 is a full-outline mirrorless camera with speed, low-light responsiveness, 8-stop picture adjustment and 4K 60p video. This camera permits you to catch each second and give another aspect to your visual story. This is mostly because of the 20-megapixel CMOS sensor, inward adjustment framework and broad video choices.
The camera offers the likelihood to shoot recordings in 4K goals at 60 fps. With something like 1053 accessible AF region stage identification focuses. The noteworthy ISO scope of 100-102,400 (extendable to 50-204,800) additionally makes the EOS R6 magnificent for use in low-light circumstances. It likewise has an electronic screen, with which you can shoot pictures at up to 20fps, and a mechanical shade with which you can shoot pictures at 12fps. With the great 0.5-inch OLED variety electronic viewfinder, you can watch out for the subject, where even the littlest of subtleties are repeated exactly.
The creative innovation empowers shooting in extremely low light circumstances, with accuracy centre. The unassuming configuration of this mirrorless camera gives you tremendous adaptability. The EOS R6 additionally offers the choice of quiet photography and recording. The high-level full-outline mirrorless camera is worked for extraordinary execution.
As well as taking photographs, the EOS R6 is a very reasonable camera for proficient recordings. The camera does this in 4K quality. For an improved variety degree, you can utilize the C-Log capability. Really like to catch your subjects in 1080 quality? Then you are ensured 120fps with a limit of 120 Mbps. Ideal when you need to alter the recording and, say, really sluggish movement pictures in your recordings. The EOS R6 additionally has two memory card spaces for capacity: 2x SD/SDHC/SDXC and UHS-I.
As a reduced prime focal point, the Ordinance RF 50 mm F/1.8 STM is an ideal redesign from a standard unit focal point. This is an ideal focal point for innovative ventures where you’re working with a wide opening. The peaceful, sharp focal point of the STM engine allows you to catch the most gorgeous, unconstrained minutes with this focal point. Convey top-notch pictures with this focal point. Also, the Standard RF 50 mm F/1.8 STM is lightweight and conservative, so it’s not difficult to take with you progressing.
The Ordinance RF 50 mm F/1.8 STM has a decent central length of 50 mm. The focal point has an RF mount that makes the focal point appropriate for use in the mix with Group’s full-outline cameras from the EOS-R framework.
Features of the Canon EOS R6
- Full frame mirrorless camera
- Lens mount: Canon RF
- Sensor: CMOS sensor
- Image processor: DIGIC X
- Number of megapixels: 20.1
- Autofocus positions: 6.072
- Video: 4K 60P and HD 120P (super slow motion)
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF in all 4K and HD modes
- In-body and optical image stabilisation
- Frames per second: 20fps electronic shutter, 12fps mechanical shutter
- ISO sensitivity: 100 to 102,400 (expandable to 50-204,800)
- Low-Pass Filter to prevent moiré
- LCD screen: 3-inch Clear View LCD II, tiltable
- The battery can be charged in the camera via a USB power adapter
- Recording medium: 2x SD/SDHC/SDXC and UHS-I
- Image types: JPEG, RAW (14 bit), C-RAW, HEIF
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity to wirelessly transfer images to Smartphones or tablets
Features of the Canon RF 50 mm F/1.8 STM
- 50 mm prime lens with Canon RF mount
- Suitable for full frame
- Sharp, quiet focus with the STM motor
- Fast F/1.8 aperture
- Lens elements: 6
- 5 lens construction groups
- 7 aperture blades
- Angle of view (h/v/d): 40° / 27.3° / 46°
- Shortest focusing distance: 0.3 m
- Maximum magnification: 0.25
- Compact size: 69.2 mm x 40.5 mm
- Lightweight, only 160 grams
- EOS R6 body
- Camera cap RF-5
- Belt ER-EOS R6
- Battery charger LC-E6E
- Protective battery cover
- AC cable (EU/SK)
- Canon RF 50 mm F/1.8 STM
- Lens cap E43
- Lens dust cap RF
- User Manual
Software update March 26, 2021:
- To enable lower bit rate recording, [IPB (Light)] has been added to the movie recording format.
- [Electronic full-time MF/Electronic constant MF] has been added to the menu in the AF tab. When a lens is attached, manual focus is always possible with both One-shot AF and Servo AF.
- The transfer time (estimated value) is now displayed on the camera screen during the FTP transfer.
- Solution for when the camera does not operate normally in rare cases when the drive mode is set to ‘High-speed continuous shooting’.
- Fixes a rare phenomenon where the image displayed in the viewfinder is damaged.
- Fix for when the camera is powered via USB for an extended period of time and the power supply is interrupted under certain circumstances.
Type of battery Power supply via USB Dust & splash proof Image stabiliser Self-timer Mirrorless camera model Canon EOS R6 Screen diagonal (inch) 3.0 Resolution 1.62 Tiltable screen Touchscreen Display type Rotatable and tiltable Exposure compensation +/- 3 EV in steps of 1/3 or 1/2 White balance programmes Auto Exposure (AE) lock CONNECTIVITY Wi-Fi Bluetooth External flash connection Fastest flash sync speed Flash exposure compensation steps +/- 3 EV in steps of 1/3 Hot shoe included Hot shoe type (hot/cold) Hot Second curtain PHOTO QUALITY Megapixels 20.1 Image processor DIGIC X RAW Image File Format JPEG & RAW MEMORY Memory slots LENS Minimum focusing distance (mm) 30.0 Maximum aperture (f) 1.80 Minimum aperture (f) 22.00 Fixed focal point 50.0 Filter size (mm) 43 LENS & ZOOM Includes lens FOCUS Focus (AF) modes SENSOR Sensor name Full frame ISO sensitivity (min) 100 ISO sensitivity (max) 102,400 Low-pass filter Type of sensor Full frame TECHNICAL SPECS Lensmount Canon RF VIDEO HDMI output HDMI connector type Supported video modes (1080p etc.) 4K video Maximum bitrate Constant focus tracking FPS in 4K 60 FPS in Full HD 120 Video resolution 4K UHD
There are no reviews yet.