Canon EOS R6 body + Canon BG-R10 Battery Grip
The Standard EOS R6 is a full-outline mirrorless camera with speed, low-light responsiveness, 8-stop picture adjustment and 4K 60p video. This camera permits you to catch each second and give another aspect to your visual story. This is halfway because of the 20-megapixel CMOS sensor, inner adjustment framework and broad video choices.
The camera offers the likelihood to shoot recordings in a 4K goal at 60 fps. With something like 1053 accessible AF regions stage recognition focuses. The noteworthy ISO scope of 100-102,400 (extendable to 50-204,800) implies that the EOS R6 is likewise astounding for use in low-light circumstances. It likewise has an electronic shade that shoots pictures at up to 20 fps and a mechanical screen that shoots pictures at 12 fps. The top-notch 0.5-inch OLED variety electronic viewfinder permits you to watch out for the subject. and, surprisingly, the littlest subtleties are imitated similarly.
Imaginative innovation permits shooting in exceptionally low light circumstances with exact concentration. With this framework camera, you benefit from the adaptability on account of its circumspect arrangement. The EOS R6 likewise offers the choice of quiet photography and shooting. The high-level full-outline mirrorless camera worked for wonderful execution.
As well as taking photographs, the EOS R6 is a very appropriate camera for proficient recordings. The camera does this in 4K quality. For more variety of degrees, you can utilize the C-Log capability. Do you lean toward shooting in 1080 quality? Then, at that point, you are guaranteed of 120 fps with a limit of 120 Mbps. Ideal when you need to alter the recording and, for instance, need to handle really sluggish movement pictures in your recordings. The EOS R6 likewise brings two memory card spaces for capacity: 2 x SD/SDHC/SDXC and UHS-I.
The Standard BG-R10 Battery Grasp EOS R5 and R6 give longer recording times and further developed activity. The agreeable grasp makes working in the upward shooting position truly agreeable. The handle configuration permits working with two LP-E6NH/LP-E6N/LP-E6 batteries. This duplicates the time with which you can record without evolving batteries. Likewise, the lengthy handle configuration gives a more steady grasp and optional controls, dials, and an extra screen discharge button permits successful control of the camera. Additionally, the hold is intended to similar climate-safe guidelines as the camera bodies for use in unfavourable conditions.</p>
Features of the Canon EOS R6
- A full-frame system camera
- Lens mount: Canon RF
- Sensor: CMOS sensor
- Image processor: DIGIC X
- Number of megapixels: 20.1
- Autofocus positions: 6.072
- Video: 4K 60P and HD 120P (super slow motion)
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF in all 4K and HD modes
- In-body and optical image stabilization
- Frames per second: 20 fps electronic shutter, 12 fps mechanical shutter
- ISO sensitivity: 100 to 102,400 (expandable to 50-204,800)
- Low-Pass Filter om moiré to prevent
- LCD screen: 3-inch Clear View LCD II, tiltable
- The battery can be charged in the camera via a USB power adapter
- Recording medium: 2 x SD/SDHC/SDXC and UHS-I
- Image types: JPEG, RAW (14 bit), C-RAW, HEIF
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity to wirelessly transfer images to smartphones óf tablets
Features of the Canon BG-R10 Battery Grip
- Shoot for longer without having to change the battery
- Specially developed for the Canon EOS R5 and EOS R6
- Comfort and control when taking pictures in a vertical position
- Secondary controls, dials and an additional shutter button
- Suits up to two LP-E6NH / LP-E6N / LP-E6 batteries
- Weatherproof camera housings for use in bad conditions
In the Box
- EOS R6 body
- Camera cap R-F-5
- Belt ER-EOS R6
- Battery charger LC-E6E
- Battery cover
- AC cable (EU/SK)
- Canon BG-R10 Battery Grip
Software update March 26, 2021:
- To allow for lower bit rate recording, [IPB (Light)] has been added to the movie recording format.
- [Electronic full-time MF/Electronic constant MF] has been added to the menu on the AF tab. When a lens is attached, manual focus is always possible with both One-shot AF and Servo AF.
- The transfer time (estimated value) is now displayed on the camera screen during the FTP transfer.
- Solution for when the camera does not function normally in rare cases when the drive mode is set to ‘High-speed continuous shooting’.
- Solution for a rare phenomenon where the image displayed in the viewfinder is damaged.
- Solution for when the camera is powered via USB for an extended period of time and the power supply is interrupted under certain circumstances.
Type of battery Power supply via USB Dust & splashproof Image stabiliser Self-timer Mirrorless camera model Canon EOS R6 Screen diagonal (inch) 3.0 Resolution 1.62 Tiltable screen Touchscreen Display type Rotatable and tiltable Exposure compensation White balance programmes Auto Exposure (AE) lock CONNECTIVITY Wi-Fi Bluetooth External flash connection Fastest flash sync speed Flash exposure compensation steps Hot shoe included Hot shoe type (hot/cold) Hot Second curtain PHOTO QUALITY Megapixels 20.1 Image processor DIGIC X RAW Image File Format JPEG & RAW MEMORY Memory slots LENS & ZOOM Includes lens Body only FOCUS Focus (AF) modes SENSOR Sensor name ISO sensitivity (min) ISO sensitivity (max) 102,400 Low-pass filter Type of sensor Full frame TECHNICAL SPECS Lens mount Canon RF VIDEO HDMI output HDMI connector type Supported video modes (1080p etc.) 4K video Full HD video Maximum bitrate Constant focus tracking FPS in 4K 60 FPS in Full HD 120 Video resolution 4K UHD