Canon EOS R5 Body + RF 28-70MM F/2L USM
The Group EOS R5 is a full-outline mirrorless camera expected for proficient photographic artists and movie producers. This notable new camera is likewise the subsequent stage for sprouting picture takers to foster their ability. With the EOS R5, you can do things that were absurd before. This is incomplete due to the 45-megapixel CMOS sensor, interior adjustment framework and broad video choices.
The camera has a 45 MP CMOS picture sensor and offers the choice to shoot recordings in 8K resolution. With something like 1053 accessible AF region stage identification focuses, covering 100 per cent of the picture. The great ISO scope of 100-51200 (extendable to 50-102400) implies that the EOS R5 is additionally phenomenal for use in low-light circumstances. It likewise has an electronic screen, with which you shoot pictures at up to 20fps, and a mechanical shade with which you shoot pictures at 12fps. With the top-notch 0.5-inch OLED variety electronic viewfinder, you can watch out for your subject and, surprisingly, the littlest subtleties are recreated similarly.
The creative innovation empowers shooting in extremely low light circumstances, with accuracy centre. With this mirrorless camera, you benefit from the adaptability because of the watchful configuration. The EOS R5 additionally offers the choice of quiet photography and filming. The progressed full-outline mirrorless camera is worked for a marvellous performance. Thanks to its best-in-class innovation, the EOS R5 is progressive in the universe of expert mirrorless cameras.
As well as taking photographs, the EOS R5 is a very reasonable camera for proficient recordings. The camera does this in 8K quality across the whole width of the full-outline sensor. For upgraded variety degrees, you can utilize the C-Log capability. Really like to catch your subjects in 4K quality? Then you are guaranteed 120 fps with a limit of 1880 Mbps. Ideal when you need to alter the film and, say, really sluggish movement pictures in your recordings. The EOS R5 additionally brings two memory card openings for capacity: 1x CFexpress and 1x SD UHS-II. This implies an entirely dependable and quick capacity of your accounts.
Key features of the Canon EOS R5:
- Full-frame mirrorless camera
- Lens mount: Canon RF
- Sensor: CMOS sensor
- Image processor: DIGIC X
- Number of megapixels: 45
- Autofocus positions: 5,940
- Video: 8K 30P, 4K 120P (super slow motion)
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF in all 4K and 8K modes
- In-body and optical image stabilisation
- Frames per second: 20fps electronic shutter, 12fps mechanical shutter
- ISO sensitivity: 100 to 51,200 (expandable to 50-102400)
- Low-Pass Filter to prevent moiré
- LCD screen: 3.15 inch Clear View LCD II, tiltable
- The battery can be charged in the camera via a USB power adapter
- Recording medium: 1x CFexpress and 1x SD UHS-II card
- Image types: JPEG, RAW (14-bit), C-RAW
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity to wirelessly transfer images to smartphones or tablets
Canon RF 28-70mm F/2L USM
The Ordinance RF 28-70mm F/2L USM is the main full-outline standard long-range focal point with a gap of f/2 covering the whole zoom range. What’s more, the focal point has a shock-engrossing system that lessens the effect of knocks. The Standard RF 28-70mm F/2L US’s splendid plan conveys superb low-light execution, while likewise offering upgraded command over the profundity of the field for secluding the subject. Super Low Scattering glass is utilized in the optical plan and lessens variety bordering and chromatic deviations to accomplish high clearness and variety precision. Supplementing the high-level optical elements, the EOS R is outfitted with Group’s demonstrated Ultrasonic Engine, which conveys quick and calm self-adjust execution. Moreover, this 28-70 mm has a configurable control ring for naturally changing openness settings, including ISO, gap and openness remuneration. This is a novel component that you will experience with RF focal points.
Key features of the Canon RF 28-70 mm F/2L USM:
- Maximum aperture of f/2.0 throughout the zoom range
- Configurable Control Ring
- Full frame standard zoom lens
- Long range (tele to wide angle)
- Filter size: 95 mm
- Light intensity
- Smooth and whisper-quiet autofocus
- L-series image quality
Supplied as standard with the Canon EOS R5 + RF 28-70MM F/2L USM:
- EOS R5 body
- Camera cap RF-5
- Belt ER-EOS R5
- Battery charger LC-E6E
- New battery LP-E6NH
- Protective battery cover
- AC cable (EUR)
- IFC cable IFC-100U + protector
- Canon RF 28-70mm
- Lens cap
- User manual
Software update 18 August 2021:
- Adds support to send 8K / 30p / 10-bit video signals for ProRes RAW to ATOMOS’s Ninja V+ recorder* via HDMI.
- If you have any questions about ATOMOS products, please contact ATOMOS directly.
- The recorder may become hot.
- Adds support for video recording when the camera is connected to the CN-E18-80 mm T4.4 L IS KAS S or CN-E70-200 mm T4.4 L IS KAS S EF cinema lenses.
- Shooting is possible, but performance is not guaranteed.
- Video recording in a vertical position is possible, but performance is not guaranteed.
- External power is required for AF operation during the servo zoom operation. If there is no external power, AF operation is activated only when the servo zoom is not in use.
- Adds simultaneous video recording on card 1 and card 2, but videos in RAW and RAW (Light) cannot be recorded simultaneously on card 1 and card 2.
- Adds support for VPG 400 (Video Performance Guarantee Profile), a standard based on the CFexpress 2.0 specification.
- Improves stability when using RF 400 mm F2.8 L IS USM and RF 600 mm F4 L IS USM.
- Fixed an issue where a zebra pattern is displayed through the HDMI output during an HDMI connection when the camera’s screen is turned off.
- Fixed an issue where sufficient image stabilization effects may not be achieved immediately after shooting commences.
Type of battery Power supply via USB Dust & splash proof GENERAL Warranty period 2 years Image stabiliser Self-timer 2 or 10 sec Mirrorless camera model Canon EOS R5 Screen diagonal (inch) 3.2 Resolution 2.10 Tiltable screen Touchscreen Display type Rotatable and tiltable Exposure compensation +/- 3 EV in steps of 1/3 or 1/2 White balance programmes Auto Exposure (AE) lock CONNECTIVITY Wi-Fi Bluetooth External flash connection Fastest flash sync speed Flash exposure compensation steps +/- 3 EV in steps of 1/3 Hot shoe included Hot shoe type (hot/cold) Hot Second curtain PHOTO QUALITY Megapixels 45.0 Image processor DIGIC X RAW Image File Format JPEG & RAW MEMORY Memory slots LENS Minimum focusing distance (mm) 39.0 Maximum aperture (f) 2.00 Minimum aperture (f) 22.00 Minimum focal length (mm) 28.0 Maximum focal length (mm) 70.0 Filter size (mm) 95 LENS & ZOOM Includes lens OVERIG Full frame FOCUS Focus (AF) modes One-Shot, Servo AF, AI Focus AF SENSOR Type of sensor CMOS Sensor name Full frame ISO sensitivity (min) 100 ISO sensitivity (max) 51,200 Low-pass filter Type of sensor Full frame TECHNICAL SPECS Lensmount Canon RF VIDEO HDMI output HDMI connector type HDMI micro out (Type D) Supported video modes (1080p etc.) 8K, 4K, 1080p 4K video Full HD video Maximum bitrate 2600 Mbps Constant focus tracking FPS in 4K 120 FPS in Full HD 60 Video resolution 8K UHD
There are no reviews yet.