Canon EOS R5 body + RF 15-35 MM F/2.8 L IS USM
The Group Canon EOS R5 body + RF 15-35MM F/2.8 L IS USM EOS R5 is a full-outline mirrorless camera expected for proficient photographic artists and producers. This historic new camera is likewise the ideal move forward in assisting growing picture takers further with fostering their ability. The EOS R5 assists you with accomplishing up until recently out-of-reach results. This is somewhat due to the 45-megapixel CMOS sensor, inward adjustment framework and broad video choices.
The camera has a 45 MP CMOS picture sensor and offers the choice to shoot recordings in 8K goals. With something like 1053 accessible AF region stage identification focuses, covering 100 per cent of the picture. The noteworthy ISO scope of 100-51200 (extendable to 50-102400) implies the Canon EOS R5 body + RF 15-35MM is a brilliant decision for use in low-light circumstances. It likewise has an electronic shade to shoot pictures at up to 20fps, and a mechanical screen to shoot pictures at 12fps. With the top-notch 0.5-inch OLED variety electronic viewfinder, you can watch out for your subject and, surprisingly, the littlest subtleties are repeated exactly.
The creative innovation empowers shooting in extremely low light circumstances, with accuracy centre. With this mirrorless camera, you benefit from adaptability on account of its prudent configuration. The EOS R5 additionally offers the choice of quiet photography and shooting. The high-level full-outline mirrorless camera worked for exceptional execution. Its best-in-class innovation makes the Canon EOS R5 body + RF 15-35MM progressive among proficient mirrorless cameras.
As well as taking photographs, the EOS R5 is a very appropriate camera for proficient recordings. The camera does this in 8K quality across the whole width of the full-outline sensor. For an upgraded variety of degrees, you can utilize the C-Log capability. Really like to catch your subjects in 4K quality? Then you are guaranteed 120 fps with a limit of 1880 Mbps. Ideal when you need to alter the recording and, express, the need to deal with slow-movement pictures in your recordings. The EOS R5 likewise brings two memory card openings for capacity: 1x CFexpress and 1x SD UHS-II. These outcomes are in the exceptionally dependable, quick capacity of your accounts.
Key features of the Canon EOS R5:
- Full-frame mirrorless camera
- Lens mount: Canon RF
- Sensor: CMOS sensor
- Image processor: DIGIC X
- Number of megapixels: 45
- Autofocus positions: 5,940
- Video: 8K 30P, 4K 120P (super slow motion)
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF in all 4K and 8K modes
- In-body and optical image stabilisation
- Frames per second: 20fps electronic shutter, 12fps mechanical shutter
- ISO sensitivity: 100 to 51,200 (expandable to 50-102400)
- Low-Pass Filter to prevent moiré
- LCD screen: 3.15 inch Clear View LCD II, tiltable
- In-camera battery charging via a USB power adapter
- Recording medium: 1x CFexpress and 1x SD UHS-II card
- Image types: JPEG, RAW (14-bit), C-RAW
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity to wirelessly transfer images to Smartphones or tablets
Canon RF 15-35 mm F/2.8 L IS USM
The Group RF 15-35 mm F/2.8 L IS USM is the flexible wide-point focal point from the RF family. A wide-point focal point with an opening of 2.8 makes this a flexible focal point for different circumstances where you truly need the space. Ideal for engineering, scenes, occasions and dull circumstances. With the RF mount, this is the ideal focal point for the mirrorless Ordinance R-line. This focal point has an implicit 5-stop adjustment framework. This implies that light vibrations can be assimilated, and it likewise disapproves of obscured photographs. Since the Ordinance RF 15-35 mm F/2.8 L IS USM is an L-focal point, this implies the focal point is additionally resistant to sprinkling. In this way, a downpour isn’t an issue. Catch more subtleties, even in low light, with this quick f/2.8 L-series 15-35 mm super wide-point zoom with 5-stop picture adjustment, ideal for (scene) compositional photography, where imaginative points can have a significant effect.
Key features of the Canon RF 15-35 mm F/2.8 L IS USM:
- RF mount lens/full-frame format
- Constant f/2.8 Maximum aperture
- Three aspherical elements
- Two ultra-low dispersion elements
- Fluorine coatings on the front and rear elements keep out water & dust and prevent scratches
- Nano USM AF system
- Optical image stabiliser (5 stops)
- Adjustable control ring
- Rounded 9-blade aperture
- Weight: 900g
Supplied as standard with the Canon EOS R5 + RF 15-35 MM F/2.8 L IS USM:
- EOS R5 body
- Camera cap RF-5
- Belt ER-EOS R5
- Battery charger LC-E6E
- New battery LP-E6NH
- Protective battery cover
- AC cable (EUR)
- IFC cable IFC-100U + protector
- Canon RF 15-35 mm F/2.8 L IS USM
- Lens Hood EW-88F
- Lens case LP1222
- Lens dust cover RF
- Lens cap E-82 II
- User manual
Software update 18 August 2021:
- Adds support to send 8K/30p/10-bit video signals for ProRes RAW to ATOMOS’s Ninja V+ recorder* via HDMI.
- If you have any questions about ATOMOS products, please contact ATOMOS directly.
- The recorder may become hot.
- Adds support for video recording when the camera is connected to the CN-E18-80 mm T4.4 L IS KAS S or CN-E70-200 mm T4.4 L IS KAS S EF cinema lenses.
- Shooting is possible, but performance is not guaranteed.
- Video recording in a vertical position is possible, but performance is not guaranteed.
- External power is required for AF operation during servo zoom operation. If there is no external power, AF operation is activated only when the servo zoom is not in use.
- Adds simultaneous video recording on card 1 and card 2, but videos in RAW and RAW (Light) cannot be recorded simultaneously on card 1 and card 2.
- Adds support for VPG 400 (Video Performance Guarantee Profile), a standard based on the CFexpress 2.0 specification.
- Improves stability when using RF 400 mm F2.8 L IS USM and RF 600 mm F4 L IS USM.
- Fixed an issue where a zebra pattern is displayed through the HDMI output during an HDMI connection when the camera’s screen is turned off.
- Fixed an issue where sufficient image stabilisation effects may not be achieved immediately after shooting commences.
Type of battery Power supply via USB Dust & splash proof GENERAL Warranty period 2 years Image stabiliser Self-timer 2 or 10 sec Mirrorless camera model Canon EOS R5 Screen diagonal (inch) 3.2 Resolution 2.10 Tiltable screen Touchscreen Display type Rotatable and tiltable Exposure compensation +/- 3 EV in steps of 1/3 or 1/2 White balance programmes Auto Exposure (AE) lock CONNECTIVITY Wi-Fi Bluetooth External flash connection Fastest flash sync speed Flash exposure compensation steps +/- 3 EV in steps of 1/3 Hot shoe included Hot shoe type (hot/cold) Hot Second curtain PHOTO QUALITY Megapixels 45.0 Image processor DIGIC X RAW Image File Format JPEG & RAW MEMORY Memory slots LENS Minimum focusing distance (mm) 28.0 Maximum aperture (f) 2.80 Minimum aperture (f) 22.00 Minimum focal length (mm) 15.0 Maximum focal length (mm) 35.0 Filter size (mm) 82 LENS & ZOOM Includes lens OVERIG Full frame FOCUS Focus (AF) modes One-Shot, Servo AF, AI Focus AF SENSOR Type of sensor CMOS Sensor name Full frame ISO sensitivity (min) 100 ISO sensitivity (max) 51,200 Low-pass filter Type of sensor Full frame TECHNICAL SPECS Lensmount Canon RF VIDEO HDMI output HDMI connector type HDMI micro out (Type D) Supported video modes (1080p etc.) 8K, 4K, 1080p 4K video Full HD video Maximum bitrate 2600 Mbps Constant focus tracking FPS in 4K 120 FPS in Full HD 60 Video resolution 8K UHD