For any individual who appreciates archiving their existence with unconstrained, imaginative photography and filmmaking, the EOS M6 Mark II gives speed, power and adaptability in a profoundly convenient plan. The camera utilizes an APS-C measured 32.5 megapixel CMOS sensor and DIGIC 8 processor to convey wonderful picture quality, even in low-light circumstances, because of a greatest ISO 25,600 awareness. Catch transient minutes at up to 14 fps, or 18 megapixel RAW Bursts at an extraordinary 30 fps, with full self-adjust. A slant up touchscreen allows you to shoot from new and uncommon perspectives, while the discretionary, removable EVF-DC2 (sold independently) electronic viewfinder allows you to take a more private view and is extraordinary for shooting in splendid circumstances.
- 14 fps shooting and 30 fps RAW burst mode – So you can capture the moment
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF – Keep fast-moving action pin-sharp
- 32.5 megapixel APS-C sized sensor – For superb quality and flexibility
- Up to ISO 25,600 sensitivity – Capture the ambience in low light
- Removable, optional electronic viewfinder – For an immersive shooting experience
- 4K video and up to 120 fps in Full HD – Creative tools for movie making
- Tilting 180˚ touchscreen – For shooting from difficult angles
- Built-in Wi-fi and Bluetooth® – For image sharing, auto download and remote camera control
- Respond rapidly and catch transitory activity, shooting at up to 14 fps, or with 30 fps RAW Burst shooting, with full self-adjust
- Appreciate eminent picture quality, from an APS-C estimated 32.5 megapixel CMOS sensor that catches fresh subtleties, even in splendid features and dim shadows, and reasonable tones and complexions
- Shoot convincing video, at goals up to 4K, involving the entire width of the camera’s sensor for a realistic look and feel. In Full HD mode, outline rates up to 120 fps are accessible for smooth sluggish movement impacts
- This reduced plan weighs only 408 g, making the EOS M6 Mark II an extraordinary camera for movement, consistently imagination and visual narrating
- Admittance to 80+ EF and EF-S focal points through Mount Adapter EF-EOS M, without any deficiency of value or centering speed
- The EOS M6 Mark II can catch outlines from the 0.5 sec before you press the shade delivery and add them to the burst you shoot, so you won’t ever miss that unequivocal second
- Continue to shoot in low light, with a most extreme ISO 25,600 awareness
- Shoot the manner in which you need: pick between a 180˚ flip-up touchscreen that allows you to get inventive perspectives from elective points; or get more private with the discretionary EVF-DC2 (sold independently) separable viewfinder
- Remain associated by matching the EOS M6 Mark II with your brilliant device* utilizing a consistently on Bluetooth® association. Appreciate simple on-line picture sharing, programmed photograph move, and distant camera control
- Accompanies the free Canon Camera Connect application. Interface your camera to your Apple or Android gadget for remote shooting and to handily download your photographs, prepared for sharing.
|Material: 14K White Solid Gold & Titanium
|Sizes:3 - 14 available
This ring is 100% customizable. Please inquire for any changes you would like to make with the request a custom order link under the image. You can request different metals, metal combinations, widths or sizes not shown. You may also contact us for any other design ideas you may have.
We also include free of charge engraving inside the band. Please contact us for more details.